Ranking system vs. Solo/Custom

Tjeerd

Guys,

Some say that solo doesn't count for the ranking, some say it does.

Some say custom doesn't count for the ranking, some say it does.

At the moment I'm about to start my first game after a week of working. Trying to get some EE's and level up. Need some advice for witch mode to start.

For now I'll be playing by my self.

Thanks

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Avoid unnecessary downs. All modes count. Its mostly down to your Kills to downs ratio. Your ranking is Direct proportional to amount of kills and inversely proportional to downs. of course other things like Rounds, Head shots and Revives are also directly proportional. Completing EE doesn't help you rank at all. I have friends that didn't do it and are on shotguns simply because they have a 180+ KD with least downs. However I've seen people that 100+ KD with shotguns. Hope this helps.

Avoid unnecessary downs. All modes count. Its mostly down to your Kills to downs ratio. Your ranking is Direct proportional to amount of kills and inversely proportional to downs. of course other things like Rounds, Head shots and Revives are also directly proportional. Completing EE doesn't help you rank at all. I have friends that didn't do it and are on shotguns simply because they have a 180+ KD with least downs. However I've seen people that 100+ KD with shotguns. Hope this helps.

If so, this is terribly unfair to Grief players.

If so, this is terribly unfair to Grief players.

I agree. I stopped doing No Perk challenges because I already went over 1100 downs :( Grief mode still not so bad. I think Win/Loss in grief also adds up to the rank. I know there is a complicated formula for this ranking system. We know the variables.

I agree. I stopped doing No Perk challenges because I already went over 1100 downs :( Grief mode still not so bad. I think Win/Loss in grief also adds up to the rank. I know there is a complicated formula for this ranking system. We know the variables.

A complicated formula I am confident we will never find without help from the devs. There are far too many combinations and stat multipliers which would achieve logical ranking systems to check manually.

Couple that with the fact that we know that activity affects tallies and eye color, adds a new level of depth. (For instance if you need 5 tallies & blue eyes to move up base emblem).

Also any testing that happens will be far easier to do on accounts with no time played, so as the people trying to figure this system out get large amounts of kills/downs/revives it becomes much harder for them to skew their stats to test different theories.

I don't get it...

Yesterday I started with a few rounds Tranzit. Two players, shitty rounds.

After that we I played Survival at Town till like 4am with a 'better' friend.

Still we didn't get past round 20, but for the first night we played well.

I wrote down my 'overall kill' rank down before I started and checked it just now.

I went from rank 846.457 to 511.726, a difference of 334.731 places.

But still no skull...

Take your total kills and divide by your downs. This will give you a k:d ratio, a good indicator where in rank you should be. For example, i have 17959 kills and 242 downs. Divide this out i have a 74 kd ratio, my rank is a skull. As stated earlier other stats modify this but kd seems to be weighted pretty heavy. Leaderboard rank could also play a factor, just aim for steady 200 kill one down games. I played since day one, hence the atrocious downs. Ive been on the skull for what seems like forever, my k:d climbs by 3 or 4 every game. Solo tranzit is a blast, i just keep in mind kd and play things safer.