TranZit Needs a Graveyard!!!

ZombicidalManiac

With all the zombies in this game, you'd think that there'd be a graveyard somewhere around Tranzit. Think about it, a bus takes you all throughout an entire county. There's gotta be a graveyard somewhere around.

With the DLC's I'm hoping they add on to Tranzit. Maybe we'll get to take a bus ride through a graveyard at some point. I'd love to shoot zombies at a graveyard. I'm just wondering what Treyarch will do with the DLC's. Will they add on to Tranzit? Or will they just give us all new maps? And I also hope we get some Wunder Weapons for Pete's sake! I'd love nothing more than to take those damn Tranzit zombies and shrink them and kick them through the diner with the Shrink Ray from Shangri-La.

Anyway, if anybody has any good idea's or intel about what to expect with Black Ops 2's DLC's, please let me know. I'm dying to know. And being on PS3, I have to wait until (probably) March to find out. I think XBOX will probably get their's in February. Lucky ducks!!!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Behind the cabin containing Bowie knife there are many piles of rocks and what appears to be some bones here and there, the bus driver tells u it's a great secluded forest to hide murders in, this may not be a "real" graveyard but its pretty close, hard to run trains there though because the denizens spawn the second you cross the back door frame. There is also a secret path heading towards power from there which can be useful for avoiding the horde which follows the bus at 40 knots and sometimes switches agro to you without slowing down leavening you no chance of survival.

Behind the cabin containing Bowie knife there are many piles of rocks and what appears to be some bones here and there, the bus driver tells u it's a great secluded forest to hide murders in, this may not be a "real" graveyard but its pretty close, hard to run trains there though because the denizens spawn the second you cross the back door frame. There is also a secret path heading towards power from there which can be useful for avoiding the horde which follows the bus at 40 knots and sometimes switches agro to you without slowing down leavening you no chance of survival.

hmm I never noticed that. I'll have to check that out. Thanks for the heads up!

I think Treyarch doesn't want it to be 'dead coming back to life' rather that '115 infected Earth's population'.

That is true. Never really thought of it like that. These aren't the Return of the Living Dead or Night of the Living Dead kind of zombies. More like, 28 Days Later I guess. Just an infection rather than the dead rising from their graves.

I think Treyarch doesn't want it to be 'dead coming back to life' rather that '115 infected Earth's population'.

If that were the case, they wouldn't spawn out of the ground, and wouldn't be all decayed.

In addition, 115 can't turn living people into zombies, it reanimates dead cells.

I have always wondered why as far as zombies has gone we've never seen a graveyard. I doubt they'll be adding on to Green Run with the DLCs - it would make an (almost) annoyingly large map even bigger, it would seem lazy in the creativity field, and it would just be a downright coding nightmare. Plus, it would make Green Run incompatible between users who have the DLC and users who don't. My theory is that they're making new TranZit maps for the DLCs. They've got an entire world map to fill up, they're not gonna waste their time adding on to one spot.

I very much feel that there will be more bus routes (red run red run- said in 'the shining' voice) that won't connect to he green run.

Most likely they will have parts made into standalone maps like green run.

But what of the diner map on the green run?

In all honesty, I'm not that big of a fan of TranZit. I like the survival maps to a certain extent...but I prefer Black Ops Zombies over BO2 Zombies. But I do like Nuketown Zombies. Now if TranZit's Easter Egg (when it's finished...whether through DLC installations or there's more to it that hasn't been found in the stand alone game) has a really cool ending (like maybe we can get Wunder Weapons on it or it opens up a new section that's really awesome) then I may change my mind about it. As for now, I prefer BO1 Zombies. Who knows what the DLC's are going to provide. I'm betting that they'll be awesome. BUT!!! I can almost guarantee that the DLC's will lengthen Green Run and open up new sections of TranZit. The DLC's may even be needed to get farther in the Easter Egg. But, personally I'd like to see all new maps, concepts and things of that nature. As opposed to new sections of Green Run. Nuketown Zombies is the direction I hope Treyarch stays in. And maybe we'll get to see a graveyard here or there. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.