Black ops 2 Zombies Ranking System

bloodfurn

Hello I'm new, and this is my very first post so I hope it's helpful.

This guy seems to have learned the ranking system of Zombies, I followed his instructions and ranked up immediately. I hope he helps you as much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHZbceAHjow

I didn't really understand his explanation at first so I ask him in a PM, here is the conversation:

Me: "I don't understand what you are trying to say on your zombie ranking videos. Are you saying I have to play two separate zombie games per day before 7pm, getting to at least round 20, with a good k/d? k/d as in kills to death instead of kills to downs?"

Him: "Pretty much. You have to play at least 2 games a day to not get deranked. Yes, your K/D.. kill to down ratio is the main thing deciding whether you rank up but there are some other factors like games played, overall kills, average rounds, etc. Something we cannot figure out but get your KD up and I promise you will rank up."

He also has other videos about the zombie ranks, good luck!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

First off, I'd like to say welcome to the community! You'll love it here - I promise you or your ammo back.

Second, great post - content like this will make you a valuable member to the community. Keep up the good work!

Third, there are many threads like this. You can find more information in threads such as:

viewtopic.php?f=136&t=25628

viewtopic.php?f=100&t=25727

The ranking system is a bit awkward, I won't deny. But thank you for your post! I'm sure this will further our evidence as to how the system truly works. :D

So his "theory" (I put that in quotations because in his video he arrogantly insists everything he says is right and demands people subscribe to him) is that if you get your k/d ratio up and get to high rounds you will rank up. Well, that may be so... but in the process of doing those two things you're also going to be achieving a number of other things too. "Play well and you'll rank up" is pretty much what we already know. And he also says "other factors we don't know yet" So... basically he's saying "play well and do other stuff we're not sure of and you'll rank up"? Yeah, makes sense to me.

How many Vids/Topics about Rank System are there now?

A Million. One fine day I am going to merge them all :lol:

It's a pain. Every second users comes either with a theory or a question about it, and way disproofs all theories and questions are answered by "we don't know"... Uff [german expression for i'm tired of all the threads, although some contain nice theories]...

Merge all, make 1 sticky?