Marlton, part of the original crew?

TubbiPack

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O-- Okay... While I can agree that we all need to be civil here... Sorry, but I seriously can't see this...

I wish I could provide you a specific reason why you are wrong, but it would be like trying to pinpoint exactly why JFK and Jesus never drank beer together on the weekends. Just too many for me to pick.

It's a theory. A pretty good theory. It seems logical, yet so unneccessary and story-changing that there is no real point of it being true. I think that's what needs to be said.

I'd love to see such a twist, but... But not exactly like that. The storyline changed too much since WAW anyway, we should be just fine with what we have now.

Dude, no. NGT even confirmed that the storyline is probably that Marlton was working as an electrical engineer at Groom lake and living near by when a nuke testing went downhill and he escaped to a backyard fallout shelter he created for himself.

First, NGT doesn't have anything to do with Treyarch so they can't confirm anything.

Second, "Confirmed that the storyline is probably..." Those two words don't go together.

hahaha hes right dude no ones really knows

All this said, I don't see him as part of the original crew, but I CAN see him involved in the story in some way. Perhaps he attempted to alert the Military Police in the facility about the effects of 115 and the zombies it was creating, but assuming him to be a "nerd" (a man of his intellegence would no doubt be mocked during that time) they locked him in the fallout shelter as a jerk.

I could be wrong... I could be VERY wrong... Time will tell I suppose. XD