Tranzit the map sucks!?

Glowck

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well to be honest... You can't REALY complain about this particular map being bad... I mean, look at kino and Nacht compaired to moon and der reise... The DLCs will have a ton more features, which I can say with almost 100% trust.... :D I hope we go somewhere awesome... Like a ruined amusement park like zombie land!

That would be insane! I would love to see a call of the dead 2, as it is based of the whole movie idea and most movies have a sequal. So Call of the dead 2 would be amazing.

Could happen... If Sara, Michel, Danny, and robbert wernt killed by the blasts... Perhaps time travel if they were...

Or perhaps if it was the main characters who try to produce a documentary warning someone about the zombies and in an attempt to get help, a possible easter egg being broadcasting the documentary to all remains of TV's and Radios. We know there are TV's in from Nuketown so perhaps another team somewhere may see this and then they will be involved in the next map pack.

Actually in my opinion, TranZit seems to be bigger than MOON and COTD combined.

Yes, But Moon and CoTd where individual maps, and you surely cannot count the fog on tranzit as part of the map... But your opinion is extremely valid!

Yeah seriously... You get rid of that damn fog and you got about a kino sized map... Maybe slightly bigger... But not by much...

Actually in my opinion, TranZit seems to be bigger than MOON and COTD combined.

Yes, But Moon and CoTd where individual maps, and you surely cannot count the fog on tranzit as part of the map... But your opinion is extremely valid!

Yeah seriously... You get rid of that damn fog and you got about a kino sized map... Maybe slightly bigger... But not by much...

You can't be serious? Kino my man? Really Kino? Farm + Town is about the size of Kino.

IF you had all the area were the fog is, that would be a huge amount of area. ( All Blops1 Maps combined ) :ugeek: