Bank offline?

Blade kaboom

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know what the other deposit box is for? The one you have to activate with the knuckles? I hit it and it asked me to insert 1000 points, but I wasn't sure what it did.

The Deposit Box 'outside' of the Bank Vault door is for giving other players money. A player with active points (not stored in the bank) punches it with the Knuckles & a 'Drop' icon (a Z $ sign) appears on the other side of the counter.

I.E. - Punch box 5 times = 5000 points in drop icon.

Very handy for the Richtofen EE where all players need to hit the mystery box for EMP Granades.

What some people have been doing for the Richtofen EE run is play 'online solo or MP' & putting heaps of points in the bank for their EE Run. Like any Zombies game, luck has a lot to do with the weapons you get from the box.

I found out the hard way. I was the only person not to have EMP's. I must of spent 20,000 of my points hitting the box to no avail. Our very own SaLaD_FiNgErS_HD had about 50,000 points in his bank & gave me probably 20,000-30,000 of his points & I still didn't get the EMP.

Then we lost our connection!!!!

We havent played together since, so I don't know if he lost all his points or not?