Hey all. 83457 here. Hi, i am new.

Hi. Old gamer here (43), I got into cod through WAW zombies and have been playing since then.

I work too much which cuts into my zombie time, but while I work, I surf and learn what I can.

I am odd and unique, usually I am really nice and helpful, but occasionally I am an ass due to high blood pressure issues. Don't worry, it is always short-lived when I am assy.

So just laugh and point if I get jerky. I won't mind at all.

Happy gaming all!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Call me whatever makes you happy.

I'll check the hangman when I can.

Hey, can I post glitches/exploits in the appropriate sections?

Like getting 3 guns off of downing a teammate at the box, stuff like that. I didn't see a cheat section and some places live for cheats and some abhor them...don't want to offend.

Thanks.

Cheats and glitches are not welcomed on this site. We here at CoDz Forums pride ourselves in being one of the best and most honest forums out there! No leaks, no cheats, nothing that is against the CoD Code Of Conduct. I understand that stuff like that become a large part of some players games but on this forum we have chosen not to allow them here ;)

Hope I helped, and be sure to enjoy yourself.

-Jolteon

Okay, thanks.

Didn't mean to offend. I know that I mentioned having 6 pap'd guns and the usual 3 gun der riese glitch...

But I didn't say how to do it.

I did mention getting the hellhound stuck on purpose...

I will refrain going forward from mentioning them.

My bad, please forgive.

Okay, thanks.

Didn't mean to offend. I know that I mentioned having 6 pap'd guns and the usual 3 gun der riese glitch...

But I didn't say how to do it.

I did mention getting the hellhound stuck on purpose...

I will refrain going forward from mentioning them.

My bad, please forgive.

No forgiveness needed good sir! I apologise if I seemed very formal above, I merely wanted to inform you of the rules, and in no way intended to make you feel as if you were doing something wrong! You're new here, you wanted to talk about fun stuff and that's more than understandable! Don't let my overly-formal manor put you off :D

-Jolteon

• 4 months later...

If you wait to do everything until you are sure it's right, you will probably never do much of anything.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cheap diablo 3 gold,buy diablo 3 gold

Bob Dylan sang ' in Jersey, everything is legal as long as you don't get caught'. It seemed to fit the bill after what you said.

Btw, I am from 'Jersey...

Happy gaming!

That member that you replied to is a spam bot.

I can't believe I never said hi & welcome to CoDz.

Welcome to CoDz 83457. Keep up the good work mate. I really enjoy your work round these parts.

Enjoy your Slay.

Ha! I am internet stupid, being old. Oh well, thanks for the heads up and greeting!

I am glad that I can be on this forum, it has been one of the best.

At dj, cool man, no weirdness was taken from you informing me.

Happy gaming all!