TV in farm house

game78

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to bump an old topic, but I have my reasons.

1. Topic Name - TV in farm house.

Game78 posted this topic on the 16th of November (shows 17th of November for me as I'm in Australia) - 4 days after the release of the game.

2. My post is this threads FIRST reply.????

3. What became of the TV in the Farm house?

Well we got a whole bunch of radio transmissions that may play a big part of the story.

I don't know what my point is, but I hope you guys understand what I'm saying?

Maybe my point is, never discredit a users post or what may seem like a silly idea. This post turned out to be the only secret transmission in the Green Run Map (so far)

Also rather than making multiple threads (which there are many double ups) search through the topics. I'm not sure on how others view the forums, I really only use the index page & go to each sub- forum from there. I don't view 'active' topics.

Anyway, credit to game 78 for this post. Cheers

I appreciate that man, i was new to the forum and i figured people didnt take me seriously. Im an avid zombie fan love everything about it. I was just trying to help. I just try to contribute to the community any way i can. I noticed the noise the tv made the first time i played but didnt get time to go back and look further into it. Glad something came of it.

• Administrators

I got the tv on the other day I got 3 dif transmissions pretty cool! But for some reason I can get it to happen again. Any1 got an idea y? and yes I did it with power on.

It's because they are basically just radio transmissions, like the ones on all the other maps. Transcripts here: http://bit.ly/llSwUy