Question regarding Nuketown Zombies

So I just finished a 33 round match on Nuketown with one of my friends and I noticed that Perks and PaP would come every couple of rounds (with some possible correlation to the population counter, I'm not sure), after PaP appeared, no more perks came. It was just Jug, Speed Cola, Double Tap II, and Quick Revive. I know some perks did not return, but I still counted at least three more spots where perks could've spawned.

My question is, how exactly do perks work in Nuketown zombies? Does it only randomly spawn in 4 per game? Or is it related to how many players there are? I would very much like to know.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I read on here that the counter goes from 1-99 and then a perk or PaP appears, and then it resets I think. I can't say this with as much confidence as I'd like, but I think that every 99 kills a new one comes

That's what it seemed like as first, but the third and fourth perk didn't come until we got through that counter two or three times, and then they just stopped coming after PaP appeared. What especially confuses me about this is that in a previous game, PaP came right after the first perk came, and then another perk came after it. Unfortunately I died before the fourth perk arrived so I still don't know if it's limited to 4 perks or not.

To give you a better idea of what it was like, by the end of the game, we had about 2000 kills between the two of us. But the perks stopped coming after about 800 kills total. I'm starting to think it's dependent on how many players there are in the match.

The same thing happened to me. I thought there might've been more, but as the time went on...

This is probably my only disappointment with Nuketown Zombies so far. There's about 9-10 places where these perks/PaP machine can spawn. That would easily fit the 8 perks, wait...make that 9 now with the Tombstone one.

Could've easily used the same mechanics as Shangri-La. I just don't see why they didn't.