What's up zombie slayers!

DeadMike

Been lurkin for a little while and decided to join up before the BO2 comes out. I'm absolutely obsessed with zombies, been playin since WaW came out like most of the community. The storyline and your people's thoughts and theories are awesome to me. I love the thread "Rise of Richtofen", because there's soo many theories but this one gives detailed descriptions, quotes and pics. I absolutely enjoyed it. This site keeps me entertained at work all night.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome my friend. It seems all the lurkers are finally coming out of the shadows, and just in the nick of time. You should feel right at home here. Welcome to the team!

And wow thanks for the compliments man! :D The thread took a solid two months just to work out the details, so these types of compliments really make it worth it. I plan on doing another update to add more fine details, pictures, and videos. I also plan on continuing the story once we get our hands on BO2. Look forward to updates in the near future.

See you around :)

Shooter

Welcome lurker, I'm Jay, aka the Jay Walker.

What are you looking to contribute the most besides stories???? Game play? BO2??

BTW it must be awesome to mention your favorite topic and have the main author reply your intro. I remember when i signed up and Superhands welcomed me, it was like being a virgin all over again. So exciting.