New multiplayer info, emblem creator, prestige, maps...

punkrockzombie

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

All this stuff sounds great BO2 really is changing things up...

The way i think it works is you get a token everytime you level up to unlock something.

You can then prestige at lvl50 and but your challenges or weapon xp won't reset.

you will then unlock a prestige token to unlock stuff like create a class spot or a previously unlocked weapon.

Hope this helps..

I don't play multiplayer that much however, really they brought back emblem creator? Now every pervert in the land can remake their perverted emblems. I shouldn't have to go into a game and see male genitals, animals doing other animals, or a naked female in any form just because some idiot can't control the thing in their pants or because they can't get a real girl.

They better have a way to turn off the emblems for other people, its really annoying having to report 3+ people every game because little jimmy can't control his little jimmy.

• Moderators

I don't play multiplayer that much however, really they brought back emblem creator? Now every pervert in the land can remake their perverted emblems. I shouldn't have to go into a game and see male genitals, animals doing other animals, or a naked female in any form just because some idiot can't control the thing in their pants or because they can't get a real girl.

They better have a way to turn off the emblems for other people, its really annoying having to report 3+ people every game because little jimmy can't control his little jimmy.

Nothing you can do about that.

But I honestly don't care about or even look at other people's emblems.

But a way to turn them off would be nice.