Extreme point gaining at any round

Tappaja A V

This is purely theoretical, I don't have game on any platform(I neither have any platforms except computer)so confirmation is needed.

So I was just thinking, and suddenly I came up with this brilliant(in my opinion...)idea: How to get extreme amount of points at any round.

First of all, most of people who have played Ascension know that using lander if there is zombies near it won't kill any zombies, but spawn new ones with full health.

So, how about taking advantage of this? Lets say its round 10.

You are at end of round, with 10 zombie hoard left. Now its good point to take advantage of this trick. Get MP5K, M14 or any other good point maker off wall. Next, shoot your hoard until you think they won't be able to take anymore damage. What you do now differs between solo and multiple player game.

In solo, go to any lander you want to go, have that hoard come to you, then use it at point where all zombies are around you. Now zombies respawn with full health. Repeat shooting and using lander.

(On solo you must make more points than Lander cost + ammo cost, otherwise this will not work)

Now on co-op games this is far more profitable. Shoot your group till they are almost dead. Have that group, then say your partner(s) to go to other lander, then go near/into lander and say them to call lander. Hoard must be close to you, otherwise zombies won't respawn.

Good side on co-op is that you don't have to pay lander price. Basically infinite point gaining. (Buy MP5K, at end of round shoot medium sized hoard, then make them respawn by lander, repeat. Buy ammo if its low)

Unfortunately I can't confirm whether this will work or not, since I don't have BO on any platform. If someone could be kind enough please test this out. ;)

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess that could work. The point is just, why you should do it?

With normal strategies and advanced style of play (means that you don't wanna hit the box on R10 until you get the thunder, and that you don't wanna upgrade it just after you got it), you have absolutely enough points to progress.

So for anything but a specific challenge, this is actually not necessary and needs to much time.

But it is a very good idea for challenges, that need tons of points in early rounds.

Exactly. If you really want alot points you can just play like 10-20 rounds with MP5K and get in such short time large pile of points. But someone could take advantage of this trick for example to get X number pts before round Y or something similar. Or I guess you could technically Pack-a-Punch and have all gear, perks and upgrades in round 3 or 4 with 2 players or more if you could get way open to electricity switch in that time. (Unlimited points after it. Altough very slow)

You can do the same on COTD with the flogger/flopper/flinger/super freaking cool thingy.

I remember using 4 zombies to gain 2,000 points for something ages ago, and it took 20 minutes.

Biggest waste of time ever!

Hmm, not exactly if you are talking about perks race challenge. I think it was one of the most creative challenges. Lots of people gave it a try and many people learned from that video about point gaining in low rounds and how to start a game.

Going back to topic I love that lander spot by MP5k I used that spot to get most headshots (my Black ops creshed) but Like Tom and Chopper mentioned there is no point of saving or farming points when you only need 10% of those for your game. At most I keep 200k even if I am trying for high rounds to spin the box and hit the traps.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, I had never even thought of doing this. I think this would be useful in the lower rounds before you get your wonder weapon you could get basically unlimited points. Wouldnt do this until 20+ though so you could shoot a few clips into them zombies without them dieing.