Something we missed in preview trailer?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=im6XwrNjek4

Check out this video by tmartn. It is just him showing the trailer. He doesn't speculate about anything. However he slows it down at the end. Look on the left side near the end. You can see a small blue light glowing in the crowd of zombies. It is seen at about 1:13.

Notice how other zombies around it are lit up from the light? The zombie clinging to the bus is much closer to our perspective and his eyes aren't nearly as bright as that light. No way it is just eyes. Also why would they be looking towards the camera? It has to be something that emits blue light from all sides. What fits that description? Hmm...

I think it could be either an electrified zombie or whatever it is that electrifies them. Maybe the sounds that were released, Asnorkel's posts about hitting a power switch, and this, all point to an electrical boss. Or maybe it's just wishful thinking.

Discuss.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is clearly something there with a blue aura that's about the same size if not bigger than the zombies around it. I thought it stuck out quite obviously to me in that video.

When you see the zombie clinging to the bus, the only thing lit up by the eyes are the zombie's own face, but barely. the light seen in the place I mentioned Is clearly illuminating the backs of the zombie's in front of it. Like, really noticeably lighting them up. And as I said before, the zombie on the bus is much closer to us than the light I pointed out. Why then would it's eyes appear so much less bright under the same lighting conditions? Because the other light isn't eyes!

The only other place we saw any form of electricity is the dg-2 (unlikely), electro traps (even more unlikely), and zombies on CotD. The lighting is too wierdon that map so we can't really tell whether it illuminates them there. Another thing I noticed is that george's stage light illuminates walls and zombies. What could this mean? Time will tell!

TLDR: I still don't think it's just eyes; i bet it's a Boss zombie.

There is clearly something there with a blue aura that's about the same size if not bigger than the zombies around it. I thought it stuck out quite obviously to me in that video.

When you see the zombie clinging to the bus, the only thing lit up by the eyes are the zombie's own face, but barely. the light seen in the place I mentioned Is clearly illuminating the backs of the zombie's in front of it. Like, really noticeably lighting them up. And as I said before, the zombie on the bus is much closer to us than the light I pointed out. Why then would it's eyes appear so much less bright under the same lighting conditions? Because the other light isn't eyes!

The only other place we saw any form of electricity is the dg-2 (unlikely), electro traps (even more unlikely), and zombies on CotD. The lighting is too wierdon that map so we can't really tell whether it illuminates them there. Another thing I noticed is that george's stage light illuminates walls and zombies. What could this mean? Time will tell!

TLDR: I still don't think it's just eyes; i bet it's a Boss zombie.

It has to be some undead electrified freakbag.

I saw the top comment on that video and has anyone considered this?

Comment - "XP-79 on the bus license plate is a reference to the "Northrop XP-79" which was a high-speed interceptor aircraft. This aircraft crashed upon testing in 1945 along with the pilot. Now if you remember all the way back to the first level of zombies "Nacht der Untoten" on the opening movie clip there's a crashed plane and one person laying on the floor who seems to be in a bad condition.. Then only to look up after a few blinks the zombies run in"

I saw the top comment on that video and has anyone considered this?

Comment - "XP-79 on the bus license plate is a reference to the "Northrop XP-79" which was a high-speed interceptor aircraft. This aircraft crashed upon testing in 1945 along with the pilot. Now if you remember all the way back to the first level of zombies "Nacht der Untoten" on the opening movie clip there's a crashed plane and one person laying on the floor who seems to be in a bad condition.. Then only to look up after a few blinks the zombies run in"

Yes, I have thought about it and it fits... But I don't think it's that related since... Well, how is this person linked to the story?