Weapons in black ops 2 zombies

Would you like to see more real life weapons (AK74U, Galil) in zombies or fictional weapons (Scavenger, Ray gun)?

I would love to see some fictional versions of shotguns assault rifle's, i really prefer the fictional weapons because they are just cooler, they don't need to be as powerful as the wonder weapons but just getting something new that doesn't exist in the real world is far more fun for me i mean this is a fictional game why not use lots more fictional weapons, like instead of having the Galil you get a Pulse rifle or instead of the SPAZ you get a sonic shotgun, the possibility are endless, i just find the real life weapons a lil dull compared to the fictional stuff.

I'm not saying take them out completely just add a lot more fictional weapons that aren't classed as wonder weapons and I'm not saying these weapons should be super futuristic like halo or mass effect, they could base them off of today's weaponry and make them familiar like the scavenger was....

What do guys think ?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you like to see more real life weapons (AK74U, Galil) in zombies or fictional weapons (Scavenger, Ray gun)?

I would love to see some fictional versions of shotguns assault rifle's, i really prefer the fictional weapons because they are just cooler, they don't need to be as powerful as the wonder weapons but just getting something new that doesn't exist in the real world is far more fun for me i mean this is a fictional game why not use lots more fictional weapons, like instead of having the Galil you get a Pulse rifle or instead of the SPAZ you get a sonic shotgun, the possibility are endless, i just find the real life weapons a lil dull compared to the fictional stuff.

I'm not saying take them out completely just add a lot more fictional weapons that aren't classed as wonder weapons and I'm not saying these weapons should be super futuristic like halo or mass effect, they could base them off of today's weaponry and make them familiar like the scavenger was....

What do guys think ?

I know what your saying. Though through these games I feel as if they've given us the best of both worlds. We've had a lot of real guns that were really fun and cool looking. And we also had a good amount of fictional weapons. Think about it...we've had the Ray Gun, Wunderwaffe, Thunder Gun, Wave Gun, Gersch Device, Winters Howl, Scavenger, 31-79 JGb215 (aka The Shrink Ray,) the V-R11, Monkey Bombs, Spikemore's, and the QED Device. That right there is a good amount of fictional weapons. That, mixed with the amount of real guns at our disposal is good enough for me. Though, having more fictional weapons wouldn't hurt. It does add that sci-fi aspect to the game which in turn, adds to the fun.

What do guys think ?

I see what you're saying but I think if they have the most weapons realistic, then futuristic and the least number being wonder weapons, it would be really good

• 1 year later...