How 3ARC might make an Easter Egg on Nuketown Zombies

Well we all know about the Richoften books in Nuketown (Well most of us) so I've been wondering, what if the Easter Egg (if there is one) reveals Nuketown as a Group 935 base . I haven't thought too deep into this but I think the nuke at the end of all the Nuketown matches on BOPS might have had 115 creating the zombies. Let me know what you think.

Btw first post on the forum :D:D

UPDATE: Okay I know this could be a bit far fetched but I'm gonna say that USA dropped the nuke with the 115

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It could be one of 2 options.... It could just be a random zombie map like five (which so far has had no significance to the story.) Or it could be a 935 base. I do not think that the Rictofen books mean anything, since they are in a ton of multiplier maps.But i could be wrong idk

Ok, first of all, Five does have significance, but its minor. Thats where the Americans were testing and engineering weapons and tech from Group 935. Also they are connected to the Ascension Launch Facility because there are linking telephones on Ascension that play voices of the characters from Five.

I think Nuketown is just gonna be a mini map like Nact was, just a fun little tidbitt

I posted a theory a few weeks ago that said that Richtofen worked on the manhattan project, and that Nuketown (Trynity Ave) was where they tested the Atomic bomb. Richtofen's books are there because his superiors found notes of "wonder weapons" that could be very harmful to pople, so they exported him back to Germany and put his notes in Trinity Ave. to be blown up by their tests.

Just my theory...

I posted a theory a few weeks ago that said that Richtofen worked on the manhattan project, and that Nuketown (Trynity Ave) was where they tested the Atomic bomb. Richtofen's books are there because his superiors found notes of "wonder weapons" that could be very harmful to pople, so they exported him back to Germany and put his notes in Trinity Ave. to be blown up by their tests.

Just my theory...

That's a lot better than my theory lol good job

Alright, I've posted this like 3 times but I will post it over and over again if I need to.

Nuketown and area 51 are both in Roswell, new Mexico. Couldn't the four heroes have just walked to the nearest "town"? The zombies would follow them, and there you go! Zombies AND the heroes have an excuse for being there. Idk about where they hope to get guns and perks, but If you think about it WHY ARE GUNS AND FREAKING MAGIC SODA MACHINES EVERYWERE ON A MOVIE SET, IN A LOST JUNGLE, OR ON THE FREAKING MOON!? it makes as much sense as any of those.

Alright, I've posted this like 3 times but I will post it over and over again if I need to.

Nuketown and area 51 are both in Roswell, new Mexico. Couldn't the four heroes have just walked to the nearest "town"? The zombies would follow them, and there you go! Zombies AND the heroes have an excuse for being there. Idk about where they hope to get guns and perks, but If you think about it WHY ARE GUNS AND FREAKING MAGIC SODA MACHINES EVERYWERE ON A MOVIE SET, IN A LOST JUNGLE, OR ON THE FREAKING MOON!? it makes as much sense as any of those.

And I've posted THIS several times: I don't think the heroes will be in Nuketown, because for those who don't get the Nuketown map (the ones who order the standard edition) there will be continuity issues between the other maps that come with the game and the first map pack. I think it'll be like "Five", linked to the story, taking place at the same time as one of the main maps, but not crucial to the story.

'Cause they're tied to 935.