New Emblem

GUYS I'VE JUST HAD A RARE BRAINWAVE :D

Okay I know what you guys have said about it possibly being prestige or a ranking system and I also know you pretty much ruled out accolades but what if (these probably are accolades in a way) these were something like task medals or something.

The first one

Looks like something/zombie has been shot in the head! maybe a headshot medal.

Headshots

The second:

Looks like a hand wanting to get back up/wanting help. Perhaps a revival medal...

To get these you must do such and such so many times to get the medal. So maybe 10000 headshots overall to get the headshot medal. This is an easier way to see what fellow players have gotten in zombies & is a better identifier than rounds. Maybe you can have them on show above your name?

You were already being awarded, That's what the point system is for, Headshots, knife kills, Lethals, Etc.

They could have just put no type of point system in the game and left us there to die

With this idea you really would be being awarded for doing certain things in Zombies!!! It would be something to strive for. How's it sound?

You mean custom emblems that are earn, and can be shown as we do on the forum in some way. Like the mw3 and mw2 titles and emblems idea but on zombies.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe these emblems are the new look for the perk icons. The first one would have been Dead Shot Daiquiri because of the bullet hole in the head. This new one could be the new Speed Cola icon because it's a hand. Just a thought.

That's a great thought!!! That would be pretty cool, I'm just hoping that they are rewards for doing certain challenges/goals. Cause 4z4 zombies would be the best to have these.

Yea it's tough to figure out what these things are. The pictures resemble that of the perk icons, but the colors and textures look like the ones used for emblems or difficulty settings. Though I did just notice that the hand is green (which speed cola is) and that makes me think they're perk-a-cola icons even more. It's also possible that these could be trophy icons. I guess we'll just have to wait the (less than) two months for the game to finally come out to find out for sure. I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!!

I think you guys are over thinking these emblems. It's pointing the obvious, the adding of leveling up in zombies or completion of challenges. Changing the perk emblems will result in a massive cry for people and it just would not make sense changing these perks. The whole difficulty emblems, like all these guys have said, the backgrounds are not the same and it's Treyarch's way of design ESPECIALLY with prestige emblems, they really resemble.

Treyarch listens to the fans and all of us have asked for leveling up in zombies, what better way to hype zombies? To keep uploading twitcons of all these emblems.

All this hype is killing me :(

Just gonna quote myself here:

I think the emblems are for gamemode's. You know, classic, NML, 4v4, etc. I knows it sounds a little... Weird, but what else does not, in this case? In BO multiplayer you have similar system of design - the shape of the emblem is the same, the thing "inside" it changes. In BO, zombie mode has it's own emblem, maybe they will use this one as for one gamemode, and the other 2 (or more) for other game modes.