Nuketown mailboxes?

This guy has a point i mean idk if it was just put there for no reason and sorry if this was mentioned already but it got me thinking. Also credit to the guy that commented and i found the comment on SGT Frank woods villain trailer commentary which is -

(I tried searching if someone else put this and couldn't find it, sorry if it was already mentioned ;P)

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed, it is a good idea, however to me this doesn't seem likely. To start with, Treyarch probably had no idea Nuketown would take off as much as it did, and so the names probably have no relevance to any future plans. Secondly, with how much the fans of Zombies love the original four characters, it seems highly unlikely that Treyarch would get rid of them for four unknown people with no real relevance. If anything, I think it is more likely to have 'guest' appearances like Five or Call of the Dead. My prediction would be characters from the campaign. Perhaps many of us will finally see our dreams realized as they throw Reznov into Zombies?

-Jolteon

I was totally thinking that they would be playable characters. I just think that it would be sooo cool to play as woods or reznov. I said it in another thread but it seemed like nobody liked the idea. I mean why would they have the original 4 on nuketown? It seems to me that it would have to be a side story level with different characters. Just imagine woods yelling at the zombies when he gets hit, "YOU CAN'T KILL ME!". Totally epic!

Agreed, it is a good idea, however to me this doesn't seem likely. To start with, Treyarch probably had no idea Nuketown would take off as much as it did, and so the names probably have no relevance to any future plans. Secondly, with how much the fans of Zombies love the original four characters, it seems highly unlikely that Treyarch would get rid of them for four unknown people with no real relevance. If anything, I think it is more likely to have 'guest' appearances like Five or Call of the Dead. My prediction would be characters from the campaign. Perhaps many of us will finally see our dreams realized as they throw Reznov into Zombies?

-Jolteon

I see what you are saying but what about the Edward Richtofen books in the houses? (unless that was added later on in an update as I don't know, can someone confirm?).

Also I can't really see how teleporting/the crew getting to Nuketown would benefit the story. I think that Nuketown would be with special guests (like Mason or maybe Reznov( that would be AMAZING!) as Nuketown is a fun map and it seems like this map is going to be more of a party HAVE FUN! and enjoy the view map rather than a serious zombies storyline map, sort of like Nacht (I don't think this has anything to do with the main story). "The map" will probably have the four main characters in there/4 others aswell...

Going back to the whole "Why would they put in there in the first place if something isn't going to happen" like in movies :D why would they show the persons gun falling out of their hand if something wasn't going to happen with it...

I think the Woods/Mason on the mailboxes and Richtofen on the books were just easter eggs, nothing more. I doubt we'll be seeing campaign character on Nuketown. Now, that being said, I doubt we'll see the original four as well, so I could be wrong. It just seems unlikely that they'd tie zombies in with the campaign that much.

Alright, I don't think the original four would be in nuketown zombie's, nor would any characters from single player. I feel the campaign is going to take the mw3 route and kill off a lot of them. :cry:

However, if any nuclear device was tested in America, chances are it is in new Mexico. Guess what else is in new Mexico? Area 51! The crew could just have freaking walked to the nearest town from A51, only to make the same mistake as Indiana jones if you know what I mean. ;) I still think it will be non-canonical to the main story like five, despite the connection.

Btw I heard that part of the inspiration for nuketown was Indiana jones 4. Aaawwww yyeeeaaaahhh!!

What's that? You got a nuke in call of duty?

I survived a nuke by hiding in a refrigerator bitch!

-Indiana jones