Electric Jesus - 14

XAvengedLullabyX - 10

OverWater17 - 10

Jake Duck - 10

Lenne - 6

MurderMachineX - 4

ZombieDreamerDan - 2

Undead xP - 2

I say nobody gets points for this one. I'm not sure who goes next now but that's what I think.

I agree with this. It happened to me twice one for that perk Tufbrew and other one I can't remember.

Cool... But whos turn is it?

(also has any one had problems with reseting their password for the new site or can help pm me

)

I don't agree with point deduction. If we encounter a situation where the current leader snags the points and they misspelled it in such a way that it eliminated their word from the possible solutions, NOBODY gets points and we decide then who is up next. A mistake is a mistake!

Essentially I want us to solve those problems as they arise rather than struggle now to come up with a system we may regret later.

Oh and MMX...

I think we should get at least a few more votes on the matter before we make a decision. How about this s a compromise though?

If someone misspells a puzzle, then they are added to the "dummy list" and are not allowed to guess on the next puzzle or two? that way it doesn't remove points, but removes an opportunity to get points, effectively decreasing the amount of points they COULD get, rather than outright taking them away. Hmm?

That seems a lot more convoluted than just a penalty. It's a game. Most games have a way to get a simple deduction. "Oh? I messed up. Okay, I lose 2 points." rather than "Great, now I'm in the dummy list. I'll go do something else somewhere else on the internet for the next few days".

You know what? You're right. I think lenne should be let alone but from now on a 2 point deduction should take place. That was a great argument! +1

That seems a lot more convoluted than just a penalty. It's a game. Most games have a way to get a simple deduction. "Oh? I messed up. Okay, I lose 2 points." rather than "Great, now I'm in the dummy list. I'll go do something else somewhere else on the internet for the next few days".

You know what? You're right. I think lenne should be let alone but from now on a 2 point deduction should take place. That was a great argument! +1

Nicely done lads, maybe wait till new sites up on the go, WHOS TURN IS IT?

I suppose we could incorporate some kind of deduction rule if the host is caught with a mistake. Much like the game of UNO, if you don't say "UNO" when you have one card left, and someone calls you on it, you automatically have to draw two more cards. In this case, we will suspend the host of two points.

You grammar nazis.... :P

I suppose we could incorporate some kind of deduction rule if the host is caught with a mistake. Much like the game of UNO, if you don't say "UNO" when you have one card left, and someone calls you on it, you automatically have to draw two more cards. In this case, we will suspend the host of two points.

You grammar nazis.... :P

Lol. Cool.

And thank you, Electric.

As for whose turn it is, if no one comes to a conclusion, I put all of our names in a randomizer (www.random.org) which decided to let Undead go.

Archived