NukeTown Zombies

If you look at the pre-order care package for Black Ops,one of the things included is the Nuketown 2025 & Nuketown zombies! And info about states that you battle 1960's zombies! I have a question though, does this mean that you get the Nuketown zombies ONLY if you pre-order?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you look at the pre-order care package for Black Ops,one of the things included is the Nuketown 2025 & Nuketown zombies! And info about states that you battle 1960's zombies! I have a question though, does this mean that you get the Nuketown zombies ONLY if you pre-order?

As of the moment you can ONLY access Nuketown Zombies if your pre-order the hardened or Care Package version of Black Ops 2. The Standard edition will give access to Nuketown 2025 Multiplayer, but as of the moment the Standard Edition of Black Ops 2 will not allow access to Nuketown 2025 Zombies. :(

And also, the hardened and care package editions are truly limited.

Gamestop are now out of stock of the care package edition and the hardened edition looks to be going the same way, you will NOT be able to get these editions after the game has launched.

Nuketown Zombies will probably release in a DLC pack a lot later down the line like the previous classic maps in the Black Ops hardened edition.

But if you really really want it, pre-order the hardened or care package edition ASAP.

I am yet to order mine. Can we upgrade to care package once we pre-order hardened? If it's available.

Yeah, just go into Gamestop (or wherever you pre-ordered from) and ask to upgrade. You'll have to pay the difference up-front, so if you upgrade to Hardened you'll have to give them $20, if you upgrade to Care Package you'll have to give them $120. You pay the rest when you pick up the game.