• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Wait,I guess. ^^

I understand your frustration,though.

But the 13th november isn't that far off.

There will be no reason to converse if everyone will be playing the game lol.

Of course there will be.

New misteries have to be solved,you know. :lol:

Wait,I guess. ^^

I understand your frustration,though.

But the 13th november isn't that far off.

There will be no reason to converse if everyone will be playing the game lol.

Of course there will be.

New misteries have to be solved,you know. :lol:

That could be a topic...How do you think easter eggs will be incorporated throughout the game.

There will be PLENTY of things to post once the game comes out. We'll have to share information about easter eggs, story findings, hidden secrets, new strategies, tips and tricks, or even just your first personal experiences with the new maps. Trust me, when November 13 comes around, this place is gonna blow up ;)

There will be PLENTY of things to post once the game comes out. We'll have to share information about easter eggs, story findings, hidden secrets, new strategies, tips and tricks, or even just your first personal experiences with the new maps. Trust me, when November 13 comes around, this place is gonna blow up ;)

Hope your right!

As anyone who knows me here will say, I love idea discussion threads. I have basically spammed the hell out of the wunderweapon thread, suggestions thread, and many of my own. These include pro perk ideas, perk ideas, power up ideas, boss zombie ideas, 4z4 game mode ideas, you get the point. Anyway, those threads are fun because everyone gets a chance to be creative, not just research and speculate. You can make a thread for any of those with my permission as long as you swear to make loads of quality posts on them! Other thread ideas could just be your own personal ideas or theories. Either way, you need to focus more on contributing good posts to threads than becoming popular on the forum. In fact, doing the former will result directly in you becoming more popular! Brains are like gold around here! Again I don't mean to try to who're up on brains and over spam threads just to bump your post count, but BE HELPFUL! I mean, I just made my 100th post today (woot woot) but I doubt they'll make me a moderator unless I dwell on this forum until black ops 3 comes out! As someone said above, posting on other threads gets you thinking. I posted an idea weeks ago in passing and ended up making a thread about it. This has happened more than once.