Hi, my name is Voltage

I LOVE ZOMBIES!! I cant wait for black ops 2. Im not a awesome zombie player, ive only been to 41 on ascension with one of my friends. I came on here to find some strategies from some good zombie players and exchange some that I know of my self. TTG just got overrated. I wanted to find an underground forum like this site!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually know someone else named FeelTheVoltage. And... LackingVoltage...

Is there something going on I don't know about?

Anyway, welcome to CoDz! 41 on Ascension is better than I've ever gotten. Here you can pretty much find anything related to zombies, almost like we've got OCD. Strategies for each and every map grace the halls of the aptly named strategy section, along with our top theorists deciphering the story in the Discussion, Research Facility, and Asylum.

• Administrators

What's up man! Welcome to CoDz, it's a great site, I think you'll really enjoy yourself. I'm going to give your medal after I post this, so you'll be good in that :) if you have any questions, never hesitate to ask!