The Reason Why Zombies Attack Us

The zombies before Sam took over, could be considered a collective consciousness, driven by the same needs, it's also interesting to note that in the Der Riese trailer, most of horde a going after Richotfen, not Takeo. So Sam's influence influenced the collective consciouness of the horde. And with Richtofen the controller. Things will only get worse.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The zombies before Sam took over, could be considered a collective consciousness, driven by the same needs, it's also interesting to note that in the Der Riese trailer, most of horde a going after Richotfen, not Takeo. So Sam's influence influenced the collective consciouness of the horde. And with Richtofen the controller. Things will only get worse.

Nice theory. I completely agree with you. With Rictofen now in control things will only get worse. As Maxis said the damage that he is inevitably going to cause is going to create thousands of problems for our heroes and any other survivors on earth.

The reason why there were zombies in Shangri-La is because Samantha didn't want them to get the Focusing Stone.

Zombies were there before the crew got there. Listen to the Shangri-La radios and you'll know. ;)

Brock: "The heat and humidity is just excruciating. According to the locals, the temple should be in this mountain range, just up this river. Gary, do you hear that? A waterfall, we must be close! Hand me the binoculars! There is a structure up ahead. If this is truly a gateway to Argatha, my work will finally be validated!"

Gary: "Uhh, Brock, I don't think this place is abandoned."

Brock: "Don't be silly. This place has to be thousands of years old"

*Static*

Brock: "I have found some unfinished carvings around the structures I can't make out. They do not look like...wait...what is this?"

*Sounds of objects being moved are heard, followed by the sound heard when teleporting*

Gary: "What the hell is that? Why is the sky dark?"

*Zombies can be heard*

Brock: "It's an eclipse! We must've-"

Gary: "Run!"

*The two are heard running*

Gary: "What are those things?"

Brock: "Zombies. We'll have to find another way."

Gary: "Zombies? What're you talking about?"

Brock: "The writings must've been right. No! Don't touch that! Damn, take a look around and try to find a way out"

Gary: "I got nothin'."

Brock: "We will have to conserve our supplies. Take your shoes off and hand me your socks."

*Static*

*Zombies are once again heard*

Brock: "I have been trapped in the temple structure for days. Gary is dead. I don't see a way out of here. I can still hear the zombies outside. I fear this is my last recording, as the battery's about to die. And I will soon follow. One thing I can be certain of, is that blood-"

*End of transmission*

According to the radio the crew was never there, BUT after a series of time traveling and messing with fate the crew arrived and saved the both men, Brock and Gary (after completing the easter egg).

The reason why there were zombies in Shangri-La is because Samantha didn't want them to get the Focusing Stone.

Zombies were there before the crew got there. Listen to the Shangri-La radios and you'll know. ;)

Brock: "The heat and humidity is just excruciating. According to the locals, the temple should be in this mountain range, just up this river. Gary, do you hear that? A waterfall, we must be close! Hand me the binoculars! There is a structure up ahead. If this is truly a gateway to Argatha, my work will finally be validated!"

Gary: "Uhh, Brock, I don't think this place is abandoned."

Brock: "Don't be silly. This place has to be thousands of years old"

*Static*

Brock: "I have found some unfinished carvings around the structures I can't make out. They do not look like...wait...what is this?"

*Sounds of objects being moved are heard, followed by the sound heard when teleporting*

Gary: "What the hell is that? Why is the sky dark?"

*Zombies can be heard*

Brock: "It's an eclipse! We must've-"

Gary: "Run!"

*The two are heard running*

Gary: "What are those things?"

Brock: "Zombies. We'll have to find another way."

Gary: "Zombies? What're you talking about?"

Brock: "The writings must've been right. No! Don't touch that! Damn, take a look around and try to find a way out"

Gary: "I got nothin'."

Brock: "We will have to conserve our supplies. Take your shoes off and hand me your socks."

*Static*

*Zombies are once again heard*

Brock: "I have been trapped in the temple structure for days. Gary is dead. I don't see a way out of here. I can still hear the zombies outside. I fear this is my last recording, as the battery's about to die. And I will soon follow. One thing I can be certain of, is that blood-"

*End of transmission*

According to the radio the crew was never there, BUT after a series of time traveling and messing with fate the crew arrived and saved the both men, Brock and Gary (after completing the easter egg).

No. The group didn't save them. Brock and Gary were destined to die and so they were trapped in a loop of death. No matter how many times the group went back to help Brock and Gary were already dead. Regardless.

I think I finally understand why the zombies are going after us........because its a zombies game :shock: :o:o :shock: ;)

[ Image ]

Sounds Plausible.

I might have to do some more reaserch into this though. It could be right but it wouldnt fit into the story. :lol:

Yea I know. Zombies attacking in a zombies game just wouldn't fit at all. :roll:

Ok I guess that is true. You guys are passionate about the zombies storyline so I guess it does make sense that you would want to know everything possible about it. I am passionate about zombies but in a different way that you are. I play for 20+ just to get beat by glitchers and not even be ranked on the first page of the leaderboards. I am passionate for playing legit!

Ok I guess that is true. You guys are passionate about the zombies storyline so I guess it does make sense that you would want to know everything possible about it. I am passionate about zombies but in a different way that you are. I play for 20+ just to get beat by glitchers and not even be ranked on the first page of the leaderboards. I am passionate for playing legit!

[brains] I agree. I also play legit and don't enjoy being bested by cheaters.

But seriously you guys look into this stuff to much. I understand wanting to look into the story of zombies but this is kind of ridiculous.

Uhhh...No it's not? If your passionate about something you go to the extreme.

I'm passionate because I still play this game way too much and log so many hours but still never get bored. Also love going to high rounds without getting downed.

Alpha, assuming someone was controlling the zombies before Samantha entered the MPD, why would he need Richtofen? If he could control the undead by himself, why would he need Richtofen?

It would seem that Sam saved us in away.

Ok, the other is the devil, yes? Sam talks about there being something far more terrible than herself , correct?

So this devil would have had the initial control over Richtofen's test subjects that Richtofen himself released from Verruckt probably after he starts to hear the voices from the Vril Pyramid, correct? The voices told him to release the zombies in Verruckt.

So at that time Sam was not in the Pyramid yet, she was still at Der Riese with her father Dr. Maxis.

The Devil began a full assault on Earth in the form of undead German soldiers reanimated by 115 from Verruckt. They could have reached Paris from here?

His outbreak did reach Nacht Der Untoten.

At that time in Der Riese Richtofen who is being controlled by the Luciferian Illuminati through the voices & the notes on behalf of the Devil/Lucifer, enacts their plan to kill Maxis.

However this did not work as they ended up at Griffin Station in random locations, the Hellhound Fluffy was never seen at Griffin station but there are many Hellhounds at Area 51 (NML), however Maxis was teleported into one of the Tunnels at Griffin station, either 6 or 11 it matters not.

Sam was teleported close to the Pyramid as Richtofen was.

She seemed to be drawn to it. When she entered the Pyramid, she became the conduit.

She stole power from the Devil himself as he tried to possess Sam, they did become one but Sam's pure soul prevented the Devil from taking full control of Sam's body & mind.

He does have influence over Sam, but can not force her to do his will.

So the Devil now needs to get Sam out of the pyramid.

He is using Richtofen who believes he will become a god when he becomes the conduit.

Little does he know that the Devil will take his mind & body becoming the conduit through Richtofen's tainted Soul.

Sam was the only thing stopping a full on Zombie apocalypse which was the original plan of the Devil.

"When there is no more room in Hell the dead will wake the Earth" Dawn of the Dead 1979.

When would Hell be full? At the end of WWII 1945... Where our story starts.

Now think about this song:

94bGzWyHbu0

Then once Richtofen is in Hell I believe the conversion could go like this:

Y4eajk8jxJQ

Start @ 1:15. :twisted: ;)

Regards Alpha.

Treyarch just name the next game: Black Ops 2: Dawn of Alphasnake

Or alternatively, have him appear at one point in the zombies mode. Because you Alpha are incredibly dedicated to the story. I know bits and pieces, and have done my best to make interesting points but, you hit the nail on the head. The Devil does seem logical, considering 'Hellhounds'are in the game. Does this mean we may see the several deadly sins.

your welcome, I also noticed with the chalkboards, you needed help finding some things, I think I may have solved Mel, Momentum Energy and some random dude called Markus. Although time travel maths have somewhat hurt my mind, all this relatively, Lorentz, Einstein, electo stuff, Die Glocke. Insanity, would be a better life.