4 Player Split Screen--a MUST FOR ME (Still gone buy if not)

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, its not like you are going to use it if you dont like it. I personally like it and BEG for it because I always have friends over and they all want to play zombies. lol...just make it an option, treyarch.

Agreed, just because there's 4 player split screen, that doesn't mean you have to use it. And I don't know why you would worry about lag, because you wouldn't ever come across them in matchmaking since there is a 4 player limit, and wouldn't there be less lag anyways since their would only be one system connecting to the internet. I too have friends over often who all want to play zombies and no one ever wants to just play dead ops. It would just simply be a neat option to have, especially since it's already in multiplayer to an extenet anyways.

Honestly, I see what you mean about there being 4player split screen in multi but not zombies. I would honestly hate having this though. I have enough problems trying to find a reasonable match, sorting through all the trolling split screeners. (end gamers) (no mic-ers) Having three people split screening would be crappy. Instead of jumping into a lobby and seeing only a pair of trollers, I will jump into a lobby and the trollers already ready'd up and now we are starting a match. The only way I would be ok with this,(cause I don't split-screen), is if the 4p split-screen was off-line only. Especially the 3p. I think 2-3p split screen would be the only ones able to be online anyways, but i digress.

aWG2SvSW7wY

My point still stands.

You can't do this by default and you can only do this on 360.

So,no,your point doesn't stand at all.

It rather sits,on the floor. :P

(I know,bad joke...don't judge me.)

Don't worry because "ME GUSTA" the joke, "if you know what I mean" (I actually am saying this because your avatar is a meme)