(OFFICIAL) BO2: Prestige Edition Ideas Thread

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would it have a bonus item that you're not allowed to use for 6 months? And what happens if you lose the card in that time? No offense but that's a terrible idea. I think they should do just what they did for BO: include a classic Zombies maps code, only this time for both the WaW AND the BO maps. Then later on after all normal map packs are out, release them as DLC so people who bought the normal edition can get them, along with a new Zombies map that Prestige/Hardened owners get for free, same thing they did with Rezurrection.

Maybe the Quadrotor could be the prestige edition item that is added? For example, in the past Black ops, the RCXD was added as a prestige edition item. Maybe not actually functional like in the FPSrussia video, but something similar. I think that there will be some type of free service towards Elite 2.0, as that was supposedly rumored. Maybe some concept art, with some past information on zombies? Some things like that is what I'm hoping for.

Why would it have a bonus item that you're not allowed to use for 6 months? And what happens if you lose the card in that time? No offense but that's a terrible idea. I think they should do just what they did for BO: include a classic Zombies maps code, only this time for both the WaW AND the BO maps. Then later on after all normal map packs are out, release them as DLC so people who bought the normal edition can get them, along with a new Zombies map that Prestige/Hardened owners get for free, same thing they did with Rezurrection.

You think they would release the World at War maps for a third time though?

You think they would release the World at War maps for a third time though?

I don't think they will be included with the hardened edition, but maybe as paid DLC(Elite) down the road. I think Hardened owners will get the Blops maps and then those also will be paid DLC(Elite) later. At least that what I hope...

As to the OT. Do we even know if they're going to have a prestige edition? They scrapped it last year because they sat on shelves for long time the year before.

the only way this works from a sales standpoint:

Hardened-Elite Membership(All DLC before everybody)

Prestige-Elite+All Zombie maps 6 months prior to the rest of us and you know the other BS stuff(Books, Medals, sunglasses etc...)

That would suck. :cry:

Shit I feel like deleting that before Acti sees it... :facepalm: