Black Ops 2 Website Easter Eggs

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what we've been waiting all year for. It's what we live for. It's what we love.

I can guarantee you anything zombies-related, you'll find it first, right here on CoDz.

Stick around. We aim to impress. And trust me "you ain't seen nothing yet."

It may sound cocky, but he's absolutely correct haha.

The line between confident and cocky sure is thin nowadays though ain't it? :)

And even after being here after more than a year, it seriously still blows my mind today to see see the things this community uncovers.

Well the research and theories people are able to come up with that are at least interesting if not fairly accurate are definitely the most intriguing parts lots of people at CoDz have to offer. Regardless if its 100% fact or confirmed or not, it's fun to pick and pull parts of ideas that make one giant inspiring theory. After all, CoDz has influenced Treyarch for several things in the past that were actually implemented in game, and that IS fact. ;)

this site may have obnoxious traffic issues ;) but that is because so many people trust us to get crackin on the next easter egg :mrgreen:

To see the effort we put into the Research Facility/Asylum/Newcomer area (name escapes me of that newcomer research facility lol) it is awesome to know so many eyes are looking at your content.

this site may have obnoxious traffic issues ;) but that is because so many people trust us to get crackin on the next easter egg :mrgreen:

To see the effort we put into the Research Facility/Asylum/Newcomer area (name escapes me of that newcomer research facility lol) it is awesome to know so many eyes are looking at your content.

They just recently upgraded the servers! :D

The traffic issues should be a thing of the past.