I think I've got this

Brains to the OP. This makes so much sense. Also, keep in mind, we have never altered environments through easter eggs until now. Setting people free and blowing up temples with dynamite is child's play compared to the missles hitting earth. After seeing the missles destroy earth, it would be hard to continue walking around in campaign without thinking,"Why isn't everything destroyed?." I know it may only be nova 6 or 115 in the missles, but IMO this would be the best time to introduce zombies into campaign.

Nope, because Campaign and zombie story is not related that way.

Just because Earth is destroyed in zombie story in no way has anything to do with Black Ops campaign.

Moon has no date. For all we know it could have happened in 2030!

Also, they're time jumping created a number of parallel dimensions.

@MixMasterNut: Yeah I noticed that two with the 4 lost and confused visitors. Lots of references towards zombies here.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seriously think that all of the maps that the characters have been to, theyve been there before. Like they are stuck in a loop that never ends. I also think the reason we dont see the original marines in the BO edition OG maps is because after the marines were killed, they travel back and start the cycle all over again.

Some people read into how FPSRussia used "Zombies" in his video. If you look in all his videos, he references Zombies all the time. It has nothing to do with confirming Zombies, he just likes to talk about killing Zombies. I may be wrong (We all know that Zombies is going to be in Black Ops 2, no matter what anyone says, there is going to be Zombies. There is no possible way that Zombies would NOT be in the next Call of Duty.), but I dont think that FPSRussia is confirming Zombies, and I dont even think he is hinting at Zombies. I am sure that the extent of his knowledge on the next Call of Duty is that there is a quadrotor killstreak, and that Tacitus is something in the next Call of Duty, be it a manufacturer, a moon base, a street in the Netherlands, or a flying tomato. I am sure that we are caught up to his knowledge now.

Haha...

I remember a post on here about terrorist alien zombies in MW2...

Look where we are now... :shock:

The Black Ops campaign is linked with zombies via Nova6 & Steiner, there is no doubt about it at this point.

The evidence for an even greater blending is already starting to pile up.

Looks like we may also see Kill streaks in Zombies this time round?

This was once suggested here on CoDz.

Regards Alpha.

I am suprised that you would say this you have been here as long as me you should know by now that yes they will try to connect the two as much as they can but they will always remain two seperate games. kill streaks in zombies? why? whats the point,that idea has been around for more than 2 years now.All this talk reminds me of the old days, let me grab the type99 behind that door in the garage in dr, all i am saying is the clues just started comming out its way to early to be sure of anything.

So would you like us all to stop talking about what could be?

This is what CoDz is all about.

If you strip this way what would be left of CoDz?

Killstreaks are in zombies in the form of random drops. Thats how I see The Death Machine & the Nuke.

I doubt we will see the quadrotor in Zombies, but it is fun to speculate about it.

So please don't spoil the fun for CoDz.

Regards Alpha.

I'll admit we're over-analyzing this stuff. And I'm very much guilty of this myself. And one day I'll look back at this thread and laugh at how much we did over-analyze.

But I guarantee you, some amount of truth will emerge from this type of mentality.

If anything, I think the fact that they have "zombie terrorist" in this video is Treyarch's way of says to us zombie fans, "Don't worry guys, we got you covered too"

In all honesty, the question "Will zombies return?" shouldn't even be a question. As from the fact that the zombie community won't only be at Treyarch's door with pitch forks and torches if they DON'T return, they also would be stupid not to given how huge it is. Infact, I wouldn't doubt by this point that's their biggest selling point. People who generally want to play CoD strictly for multiplayer seem to favor MW series more for some reason I've noticed. (Which, I have no idea why, don't get me wrong. :P)

im thinking moon's date is dec 21 2012 cause of the mayan numbers in the mudpit room in shangri-la and when u power up the golden rod in moon at the computer it's adding a kasmir effect after the Antikythera mechanism calculated the astronomical positions for the solar rift we are supposed to get on that date