349 Kills on NML video

Hey guys, so this is one of my best achievements in zombies to date, so I figured I'd give it it's own thread:

jUpinwBQuuo

Starts from when I buy Jugg as I wasn't recording, but anyone who follows my work knows my PaP & Jugg strategy anyways. Here I get a 56 kill PaP, 102 kill Jugg at around 2:40-2:45.

Could have gone to 350+ as I had some crawlers left that I could have knifed, but I failed at the end there XD

Round 100 Shangri la solo vid coming soon!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers guys :) Still certain I can beat this and maybe even get the WR, I can get just as good starts as the best of them recently. I'm in a good place right now, I'm completely happy with 349 so I'm under no pressure what-so-ever playing NML now, I can start being more aggressive which should from personal experience lead to more kills.

Also something I just noticed - at 6/6/42 ammo I had 142 kills. If I'd gathered in a full spawn, I should have bumped up to 162 kills after the next hoard had been cleared. But I didn't have a full group like I though I did so only ended up with 155 kills, could possibly have ended up with 356 if I'd realised I hadn't gotten a full spawn and had 7 zombies missing, so I'd have a joined WR, maybe more as I'd have taken a lot more care when knifing my crawlers at the end. Oh well, I can always try again knowing that the pressure is completely off now ;)

Well thank you siphorous for the Freudian slip but Super is definitely the man at the minute.

Since he started concentrating on NML more he has done some really amazing stuff. Couple of different PAPs, 300+ on telepad and now 349.

Right at the minute I can't compete with that :)