No Mans Land Solo Help!!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's tough is the first thing I'll say! You need to spend a lot of time practising, as many on here will attest too.

Have a look at these videos -

w8r8UJOMTQo

ssq4gKMy7CE

Super's method, which is the top video has helped many many many people out. It's much safer and more consistent than anything else.

The only minor downside that I see is that you are slightly limited in how good your start will and can be. I'm guessing around 5 kills and 10-15 seconds on average less. This is really nothing unless you are aiming for like 330 plus.

The bottom method which is how I do things is probably the closest you can get to a set way to doing things when down the bottom away from the PAD. I really hope this helps. This board has helped a few players get to or around 300, lets see if it can help another!

Yeah as Chopper said, to start with you'll want to go with my strategy which Chopper posted here already (the top one); it's safe, consistent and works very well in getting a nice quick PaP with around 40 kills, optimal for chasing that 300 kill game.

Once you wanna go into the 320+ region in the future, best to stick with the main area and go with a strategy similar to Chopper's, it's a bit harder but it'll net more kills, and if you're going for 320+ you'll want at least 50 kills before a quick PaP which this type of strategy is suited to.

Other than that, practice practice practice!

This could use some refining, without a doubt, but overall, I'm still proud of this guide. Not to brag or anything, but we have the best NML player in the world on this forum, not to mention some other great ones. ;)

viewtopic.php?f=85&t=17460

The link above is the NML Solo Survival Guide, hope you like it! Also, welcome to the forums. Stop by the intro section so we can greet you properly. :)

You're very welcome mate. I know you only have 5 posts but you should definitely stick around on here.

I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one to admit that being on CODZ, reading and participating in the various topics has made me a much much better player :)

Definitely! I know reading all of your strategies (Eye, Chopper, and Super) have helped make me a better player. I PaP'ed without you guys, but I barely broke 120. Using Super I got to 220, and then improving and watching Choppers videos, I made it to 271, which I think used the Pad start. Solo guides from Super and the MZG from Eye have helped my understandings of the maps greatly, and way back in my beginnings here, Super helped me understand the true power of the Thundergun! :D

Definitely listen to these three above. They are by far the best zombie slaying instructors you will find.

• 2 weeks later...

MegaAfroMan said it right, and Super's sig says it all, the fact that these three guys all posted on your topic is pretty cool in it self, now all we need is for tom to give some advice... Tom you there?

PS: keep on trying NML, try the side drop or the back pool, you will hit much higher kill counts... that is, if you dont down yourself first :twisted: :lol: