~Inception~ (Discussion thread)

Undead

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whenever the pace slows I think I might do a bit of foreshadowing, I wanted to suggest something, I wont reveal it all as that would ruin it, but of course I have to ask if you think it's a good idea: I was thinking of one of the futures Victor sees being where he's a bad guy :) Something happens that makes him reject his morals (someone dying perhaps...? ;) ) and causes him to become a baddie, at least in the idea that he's against the others, of course this is way in the future, i.e. a few hundered posts along (if we get that far :D) but it's something to develop his characterisation, as well as post stuff while we wait which doesn't affect the story :P

Hmm I hadn't considered if water would have an adverse effect on Erich. I would suppose so. It would not be instantaneous, but prolonged exposure to extreme moisture would probably damage his mechanics seeing as he is heavily damaged already. (Being a cast off prototype, he was probably never repaired and is not fully of to specs.

Where does he draw power from? I mean, does he need a battery or whatnot?

115 prototype reactor ;)

I did a bad job evidently. :lol:

He's only Pariah in this body.

The idea is that in thisform he is Pariah. So while he was Dormant, he was called Voice, then we was called Alex, now this. If he takes on another form or needs a new body his name will change again. Seeing as he doesn't have one.

He'd resemble the soldiers his body was made from aside from a few obvious features. His eyes are like a zombie's though. Whitte but glowing.

Almost everything I've described about him takes place at the top (or roof) of the Tower, because at this point it's pretty much just a very large mound. He has yet to do any redecorating! :lol: