~Inception~ (Discussion thread)

Undead

All the stuff that's originally in game, won't be there. It seems too... off I suppose for lack of a better word. I almost want to say that the meteor will lead to itself as an idea. Until ZOTD's character gets better control or practice of his power, when ever he teleports, it will jump to the next major source of 115, therefore, landing in NDU well after the marines have died. We can work it out from there.

Edit:

Fellas, I'd like to introduce to you, Kasady Rhodes:

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t229 ... 212/KR.jpg

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There. Dempsey's discovering his emotions and has a nice little moment with Tia, learning his powers have a good side.

I also set up pretty much whatever. Zombie horde, Shoreyo passed out in the bushes, Shoreyo, wounded, staggering back to the building.

Anyway, after we pick up Victor I say we head to our next destination.

*cough* Shangri La would *cough* be a great vacation spot *cough* among other things *cough* ;)

I said it before. We WILL go ther, eventually.

Yay for more people! Shoreyo's character looks very interesting.

As for Tia, she is based of a character in Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals for SNES.

http://forfeit.electromaz.com/lufia2/sprites/tia.html

The link shows all of her sprites, including battle ones.

The story in her biography about her name is taken from this scene. :P

Her frock would be like this one, except all pink.

I might try to draw her sometime.

Great post, Tankeo, however I'd encourage you to carefully read previous entries more carefully, You've kinda jumped the gun a couple times now. As far as Shoreyo's introduction goes, I'm leaving that completely up to him. He can either start off doing his own thing, or being another gifted individual we encounter. It all depends on his opening post.

No worries sir, I sincerely appreciate everyone's cooperation and excitement for this, I honestly didn't expect this would get so big so fast. However, just be sure to clarify on things if you aren't exactly sure, especially if they are pretty big details. ;)

I thinking that we have more of a mutual "bonding" type night, after we've seemingly killed off all surrounding undead, we patch things up to wear it's safe enough that we all sit around a small fire or lantern in the abandoned foggy complex, and contemplate our powers a bit. I'd imagine then, having ZOTD's character start having a breakthrough to controlling his teleportation power as well as slowly start to come to grips with ours and even discovering new elements about our powers as well. :)

Also, I like Shoreyo's opening post. I'd say this is a good time for ZOTD's character to also "feel" his character while excersizing his ability.

I thinking that we have more of a mutual "bonding" type night, after we've seemingly killed off all surrounding undead, we patch things up to wear it's safe enough that we all sit around a small fire or lantern in the abandoned foggy complex, and contemplate our powers a bit. I'd imagine then, having ZOTD's character start having a breakthrough to controlling his teleportation power as well as slowly start to come to grips with ours and even discovering new elements about our powers as well. :)

Also, I like Shoreyo's opening post. I'd say this is a good time for ZOTD's character to also "feel" his character while excersizing his ability.

Well I've been holding back from posting because I didn't want to be preventing you guys from development but I think this would be a good point to introduce my character to the others.

Secondly as my character is German feel free to emphasise his accent if you wish, K myself find it cliché but I'm no writer!

As my character is one of those Watcher or Dr Strange style characters; He knows a lot of the characters and what will happen, don't worry though I've made sure there are reasons he can't/won't tell :] However I wanted to direct something at Tankeo; Mind If he says something about Voice? If you say no I'll remove it, and it's not something that will affect him in any way, nor reveal his motives, more of an excuse to talk to it as Tia did when she healed Dempsey :]

P.s: Anyone spot the moon base reference :]

P.p.s: Wheres Eye and his character Max?

Eye's kinda inactive on the RP.

And yeah, do voice. My only rules are:

Try to keep him emotionless

No motives

The only one he really cares about Is me, but let's just say he needs the others alive.

No motives? I only read this after finishing but all he says on Voice is, to quote:

It is most likely he has more power, knows more than you, possibly even can see what will happen as I do, and if he is given free reign, well, I have seen people in debauchery. But you have control over what you do, that is why he is like all of us, we all are tempted by our dark side, but we have the last say, you have the last say." He grabbed Alex's shoulders "Remember that Alexander! No matter how loud he gets, you can say no."

I don't think that counts as motives but if you want I can cut it.

PS: Clarification on my post: becuase it seems complex, but I only added 4 new points to the plot.

-By travelling 935 had no one to stop them and destroyed the world/were overran by zombies which destroyed the world/any generic apocalypse plot, this is basically an excuse for a motivation for the characters, stop 935 or at least prevent this future by travelling back.

-Victor introduces himself, he is shown here as he is, not omnipotent, but knowledgeable and can see all futures that may happen. If anyone has read marvel, he is equivilent to a watcher, observing and becoming involved only to change us away from a catastrophe (i.e. that future)

-the group travel back to their time (nb- when was der riese in this story set? 1945?) but have no control over where.

Or do they? for all I care you could have andrew fail at teleporting them and they have to spend more time at NDU!It's your story.

-this ones mainly for Tankeo, all I did with Voice was say that he was a split personality, to contain the massive superpower he has, or becuase of the power was so strong (you decide :D) his mind split into two, voice is all the natural human traits we all love; ambition, desire, violence etc, i.e. all bad ones or ones that are bold, while alex has the withdrawn/shy and good traits.

I made sure this ties in with all your previous posts, remember how its Voice that drives him to be bloodthirsty or violent? By saying how voice can influence him as our temptations do in real life, I not only did this more easily but slipped in a theme about humanity as a whole. :D

I dunno, but I didn't take the story anywhere with my last post. I'm not sure where we are going, so I'll just follow you guys. Undead, you have the whole thing planned out or what?

I'm not going to take the initiative on a new place (taking us there, etc) so make sure someone (anyone?) says so, we can also decide right now.