~Inception~ (Discussion thread)

Undead

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great post Shoreyo, definitely brought the group back down from a high climax in such a peaceful way. I'll be sure to add more tonight, so don't add too much without me and keep Kasady asleep if you would, I have an idea for her right now. ;)

Notice how that reflected with your character? Now what without Voice to constantly oppress him?

Psychopath's are people who feel no guilt when it comes to killing and what not, right? So Alex is still very morbid and twisted, but not delusional and paranoid from it, also I would imagine a fair bit happier. Especially around Tia ;) Besides, I left you a possible start. Erich is just staring at you right now. Play with it as you wish, he probably is the closest character to being as "broken" as you are. Perhaps you could get along. Or perhaps not, I suppose we will find out eventually!