~Inception~ (Discussion thread)

Undead

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as destination goes, I don't wanna immediately head back to where we started. As I suggested before, Andrew is still working out the kinks in teleportation. And given our power is fundamentally gifted from 115, without a destination in mind or proper practice, the teleportation will naturally lead to another large source of 115 findings. After all, we have the slightest clue how we even teleported to the future, let alone why. It doesn't necessarily have to be a zombies map, but either way, it doesn't really matter.

I say Verruckt, Max frees Erich, they travel there, the guys teleport there (which is still backwards in time from their location which is where they wanted to go :D Remeber the whole reason where they travel is random is becuase Andrew can only focus on a time or location at the minute [brains] and victor told them to go back) And with faust following them... they'll al meet :D

Well faust doesn't have to reveal himself yet.

I'm thinking of the scene from the first LoTR book and our story: frodo (one of the guys, i.e. Ji or Tia) keeps seeing someone following them, the knowledgeable Gandalf (Victor) reveals that it is Gollum (Faust), eventually Gollum meets up and they work together, yet gollum isn't always good..

Do you think we will ever go to Shi No Numa?

I'm hoping we get to Moon eventually! (Actually, I think we should do the intro as we've done + the 4 original maps as a sort of season 1 of the story :P Then after thats done we can do kino onwards for the next season :D)

You know what place has a lot of 115?

Underground?

In a mine?

With a mine cart?

And a water slide?

And monkeys?

I'm seriously gonna punch you.... :P

Verruckt it is then. We can have a couple more zombie related experiences there, and eventually start meeting some new folks, discover more clues and start having them understanding a bit more of what is actually going on and what exactly we all have to do with it.

Plus, Shoreyo, your immediate dedication and enthusiasm for this just is warming to me. Everyone, seriously, this is absolutely amazing! :)

Well I am waiting for Maximus right down :P

And as to an earlier question, my character was german in his human life, and he was actually a biological scientist for group 935. And now as a cyborg he cab recognize and translate all documented languages.

P.S. now how many of you were test subjects? Perhaps the good Dr. Meier was more sucessful than everyone thought.... ;)

Stop press!

Firstly I think as we already said, Erich and Max have to meet the others here, however at this point Max is still working his powers and Erich is offline at Der Riese, I think that if we are to do this, Afro and Eye need to write a meeting at verruckt with the others, then explain how they got their through flashbacks?

Writing for Verruckt, do any of our characters know German? Or will it be a bunch of nonsense?

My character knows German, some of it at the least.

:lol: too late.

....How?

BTW, I think we have too many people now, there's so much posting now that I can't concentrate :shock: But really, by this point I think we should stop adding people in, otherwise it will get WAY too confusing.

Well crap, Faust would know German too. OH WELL.

So time to clear a few things up first. As far as the confrontation between Victor and Faust, a person like Faust who seems to be incapable of aging would not be able to wrap his head around time-travel. It can be entirely possible that this meeting between Victor and Faust is along a completely different time-stream that, while it is our current character's present, is actually Victor's future. Meaning that at some point later in the RP, Victor will need to travel back in time to set these events into motion.

.. Unless that is what you where planning to do the whole time. In that case, I love your thinking.

At any rate, Victor has control of energy on a subatomic level, so the way I foresee things going is that the future Victor understands that they need Faust for something later, and learns somehow that him stalking them was caused by himself, so to ensure that these events happen, he goes back in time and makes a deal with Faust the the present Victor is not aware of, around the time that Faust had killed the german soldier Enrich (no relation to any other characters in the story.)

Also, a good monster needs a good voice to couple with it. Reference Daniel from "Amnesia: The Dark Decent."

2qLxoPlSogQ

Well crap, Faust would know German too. OH WELL.

So time to clear a few things up first. As far as the confrontation between Victor and Faust, a person like Faust who seems to be incapable of aging would not be able to wrap his head around time-travel. It can be entirely possible that this meeting between Victor and Faust is along a completely different time-stream that, while it is our current character's present, is actually Victor's future. Meaning that at some point later in the RP, Victor will need to travel back in time to set these events into motion.

.. Unless that is what you where planning to do the whole time. In that case, I love your thinking.

At any rate, Victor has control of energy on a subatomic level, so the way I foresee things going is that the future Victor understands that they need Faust for something later, and learns somehow that him stalking them was caused by himself, so to ensure that these events happen, he goes back in time and makes a deal with Faust the the present Victor is not aware of, around the time that Faust had killed the german soldier Enrich (no relation to any other characters in the story.)

Also, a good monster needs a good voice to couple with it. Reference Daniel from "Amnesia: The Dark Decent."

2qLxoPlSogQ

Of course. Victor can time travel, Faust doesn't have that power, why do you think Victor had to leave the others, to travel back to meet the others like faust and Erich. ;) And why do you think he wanted to meet Faust? :D You got it in one.

Oh by the way, I though faust and enrich were the same guy, oh well I'll change my post :D