~Inception~ (Discussion thread)

Undead

I like that, allready the point I was making with my character's apathy was that he was seperate and had sepereate motivations and aims, working to keep things in the universe working while observing events, yet as this is such an important event he gives them as much info as he deems necessary and will try to keep them alive (although only becuase it makes his aims easier - let them fix the problem they cuased :)) Due to the fact he is apathetic he won't do much anyway, as you have seen he's also got other things to do as the grand architect of bringing everything (or shall I say, everyone?) together :D

I feel like this would get cluttered with 10 characters together, so any other groups would be cool, adding not only space but a deeper plot and rivals to face :D That is the main reason why I'm quizzing faust, I want to know what he is planning with his character (also not having to post anything I'm pretty bored and posting a lot here!)

You know what also makes rivals and deepens the plot (maybe not)

Relationships.

Dayum. Tia and Alex might have a thing going, and if that is made, then there will be sides, and sides mean rivalries, and rivalries mean problems and problems mean death.

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Relationships.

Dayum. Tia and Alex might have a thing going, and if that is made, then there will be sides, and sides mean rivalries, and rivalries mean problems and problems mean death.

I'm Ehjookayted, and I support this logic.

I like the direction this is going now, even more than before.

Relationships.

I'm Ehjookayted, and I support this logic.

I like the direction this is going now, even more than before.

Both of you, read my edit in my last one, posted it as you did, seesms we're all on tonight - a good thing! ^.^

EDIT: Apologies! I am writing this on my PS3, the spelling is atrocious!

My character is definitely divided on what to do. Erich wants to die, and see all of 935 dead. However his programming calls for him to strike dow any enemies of the group. If eye meets him first he could help Maximus with his goal as part of his programming, I guess we will see what happens :)

My character is definitely divided on what to do. Erich wants to die, and see all of 935 dead. However his programming calls for him to strike dow any enemies of the group. If eye meets him first he could help Maximus with his goal as part of his programming, I guess we will see what happens :)

I can see somthing that appears when he meets any other heros:

Test subject (number here) detected - Automatic programmes sublined.

Run Programme Epsilon - Alpha: In absence of higher command unit will take orders from and/or attempt to aid all subjects in whatever way he can - excluding commands that will jepodise higher command programming.

All this "computer/command" stuff is making my head spin :shock:

Glad you agree with my stuff Eye. ;)

And yes I love this RP it gets more interesting by the day.

Anyways, for all the people that are with my character (Ji-eun) will there be alot more zombies and we make a getaway sometime? Or are we having more campfires and bonding sessions.

I'm hoping we leave soon.

It's getting more and more complex behind the scenes, but the actual story's getting pretty slow. Half of my posts since Nacht are mostly filler anyway.

EDIT: Yay more filler!

I'll be updating this chart as the story progresses and you guys Fill me in. Just remember it's on page 8. It'll go like this:

Character Name

Loves

Neutral towards

Dislikes

Hates

Ji Eun

Loves: Victor Wilhelm

Neutral towards: No one

Dislikes: Voice

Hates: No one. Yet...

Alexander Dempsey

Loves: Tia Rydia

Neutral Towards: No one.

Dislikes: Victor Wilhelm

Hates: Voice

Kasady Rhoads

Loves: No one

Really Likes: (Trololol) Andrew

Neutral Towards: No one

Dislikes: Dempsey

Hates: No one

Tia Rydia

Neutral towards: Victor, Dempsey

Dislikes: No one

Andrew Something-Ovich

Neutral towards: Dempsey

Dislikes: No one

Victor Wilhelm

Neutral towards: Everything

I am liking that right out of the gate I have a few different ways of starting out. What you might find though is that Faust isn't a character that one can easily talk to or reason with. All you can do is set yourself in his sights.

This may make you a target, but if you prove interesting enough, he may just wish to observe you. If working to keep you alive is what it takes to let him continue to watch you, then so be it. I get the feeling that a man like Victor may prove interesting. It would be far too much fun to see our heros tremble in fear than to just kill them. I still wouldn't get comfortable with the idea of this creature following you. ;)

Hero, villain? Let's leave it open to interpritation.

You guys should get posting. I like reading this stuff. :D So I sense at least two groups forming in the future. Or at least some definite rivalries within the group. It would be interesting to see who it will be. It seems thus far the most twisted characters are Faustus, Maximus, Alexander, and Erich.

However Erich, at least in the beginning, will be more dependent on a strong leader to take orders from. After a while, who knows what he will do. However he is quite unlikely to instigate anything at the moment. If Alexander is being tormented by Faustus, and sees Tia falling for Maximus though, I could definitely see him going completely insane, and probably attempting mass murder.

P.S.

So should I simplify my formatting a little bit? Or is it good the way it is now? Cambria is my characters actual thoughts, green is the computer, and italics are the flash backs.

I just gotta say, I'm almost giddy from how involved everyone is becoming in all this and am loving the brilliant ideas being passed a long. I honestly never suspected this would become quite a hit! :D

Keep up all the great work fellas! :mrgreen:

So the way we have it now, I am trapped in the Rhine in 1945. The makes to options for you guys if you want to meet up with this dude. Get to his time, or wait for him to find a way for getting to yours. Consider that last post I made an opening sequence. My next post will be in a different format focused heavily on my actual character.

You guys should get posting. I like reading this stuff. :D So I sense at least two groups forming in the future. Or at least some definite rivalries within the group. It would be interesting to see who it will be. It seems thus far the most twisted characters are Faustus, Maximus, Alexander, and Erich.

However Erich, at least in the beginning, will be more dependent on a strong leader to take orders from. After a while, who knows what he will do. However he is quite unlikely to instigate anything at the moment. If Alexander is being tormented by Faustus, and sees Tia falling for Maximus though, I could definitely see him going completely insane, and probably attempting mass murder.

P.S.

So should I simplify my formatting a little bit? Or is it good the way it is now? Cambria is my characters actual thoughts, green is the computer, and italics are the flash backs.

No it's fine, I'm just not really a techy kind of guy :lol:

So the way we have it now, I am trapped in the Rhine in 1945. The makes to options for you guys if you want to meet up with this dude. Get to his time, or wait for him to find a way for getting to yours. Consider that last post I made an opening sequence. My next post will be in a different format focused heavily on my actual character.

Don't move I am posting now! (My post is Victor's hunt for Faust, its at a different point in the chronology, so don't worry you can go back to what you were thinking about - think of it as a flashfoward :D)

@ Tankeo, I'm definately going to let him respond to Ji's feelings - It gives him someone to reveal his past to, fighting new emotions will reveal a human side which will give me a reason to have him work closer with the group, just remember he has other things to do - basically a technique to get him and his powers away from the group to prevent him becoming a Deus Ex Machina [Would be pretty boring if evey zombie attack was repelled by him :D ]

Also I don't want to spoil the ending but I was hoping for him to play a shocker at the finale... :twisted:

EDIT: Killer post Faust :D, only you could make taking a dump such a gripping read, awesome!

Where are we going?

Given everything these new characters are planning, I wanna say somewhere not far from the location. But the thing we have to consider is the timezones. By the sounds of the meeting between Shoreyo's character, and Mega, he was discovered at Der Riese long after the zombies overwhelmed the place, therefore, our time. And the question is, how soon do we all wanna meet? Is there any specific places we should go first?

I'm going to leave that for you guys to discuss. As far as I know, our group really has not specific destination, just a goal given by some random fella. :D

EDIT: Epic post Faust, and excellent descriptive details between Shoreyo's last post, and your intro. I really like the whole "Scarecrow" effect you put on him, Shoreyo. ;)