Just a Little Idea I Had...

How 'bout of you die on a Hellround, (assuming they bring back dogs) it could play howling, and on the second one they lower/distort the howl. Kind of like the laughter. Make it more... Easter eggy or something like that.

Also maybe make Dog Roundsa little harder. 'cause the only time I've died on a Hellround was the first time I ever played...

Well, not really sure if it warrants it's own thread, but it's just an idea I had.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How 'bout of you die on a Hellround, (assuming they bring back dogs) it could play howling, and on the second one they lower/distort the howl. Kind of like the laughter. Make it more... Easter eggy or something like that.

Also maybe make Dog Roundsa little harder. 'cause the only time I've died on a Hellround was the first time I ever played...

Well, not really sure if it warrants it's own thread, but it's just an idea I had.

Well, the point of dog rounds is to give you a break every 4-5 rounds after fighting over endless waves of zombies. When the dog round arrives, at the end of it, you will get a max ammo to prepare you for the next 4-5 rounds. If they make the dogs harder, it would be impossible to kill them in the very high rounds considering you don't have much ammo (unless you're using a wall weapon).

[tab][/tab]True the dog rounds are a break, however they get ridiculously easy too quickly. I think on round 42 in my recent Kino game the dog round took us about 20-30 seconds. And Treyarch must have decided we dont need those breaks, as the last 3 released maps have no boss rounds whatsoever.

[tab][/tab]True the dog rounds are a break, however they get ridiculously easy too quickly. I think on round 42 in my recent Kino game the dog round took us about 20-30 seconds. And Treyarch must have decided we dont need those breaks, as the last 3 released maps have no boss rounds whatsoever.

The dogs used to give us a max ammo. When they removed the dogs on the last three maps, they replaced the max ammo every 4-5 round with certain other reward i.e.:

- CoTD: You get a perk when you kill George. Now you can have all 8 perks at once.

- Shangri-La: The monkeys can give you max ammos when you kill them. The EE can give you all eight perks, and you will never lose them even if you die.

- Moon: Same as the EE in Shangri-la, but the only difference is that you don't need to do it 4 times in order for all players to get all perks, but just once. With the hacker, you can hack any drop and turn it into a Max ammo. Sure, you need to spend 5000 points, but in the high round you already have much more than 3 times that amount, so that won't be a problem.

No matter how hard or easy a map is, Treyarch always gives us something as a reward for all of our zombie slaughter.

It woul be a giant hellhound that would take 10 Bowie knifes on round 5 to kill, however it is very slow and can't fit into certain parts of the map....

It would definitely be very intimidating, and would certainly add variety, however, if the creature cannot fit into certain parts of the map, then you could essentially pause the game indefinitely by just having all the players go into a small room. I don't think Treyarch would like making it that easy. Oh and 10 bowie slashes isn't that much if you think about it. Creative, and with some minor adjustments, it might be a plausible idea!

On level 5 it is..... I normally don't have the Bowie knife by then....

I do!

On Kino Der Toten anyway...

I see what you guys are saying about the breaks the dogs were supposed to give us, but as (I think it was Afroman, why are Dwellers' names BLACK?) but that's what I mean about dogs getting harder.

It's entirely possible that Treyarch originally thought the Hellhounds were going to be challenging, hence giving us a max ammo for completing the "hard" round.

So, maybe they could make dogs harder, as they might have intended them to be.

It woul be a giant hellhound that would take 10 Bowie knifes on round 5 to kill, however it is very slow and can't fit into certain parts of the map....

As for this, I see a few problems...

-the point of Hellhounds is to be fast, hard to hit (in theory, not Practise) and deadly in that way, not by being giant and hulking.

-I honestly think Treyarch tries to go for a little more subtlety than that...

-I don't think that could really be explained story-wise...

I get the knife round six

And fluffy is queen of the hell hounds, Mabie not a bog hulking dog then, but a queen dog!

First part with the swearing: Uuuummmmm... Ok, just trying to have some fun.

2: There is no such thing as a "queen dog". Dogs don't work like hives of bees.

well sam was the queen of the zombies, she controlled. so who isnt to say that Fluffy, being the source of all hell hounds, cant control them either. Or at least i believe that was the point he was trying to make with his bad spelling and "swearing."

I see...

But I still don't understand how a Hellhound controlling other Hellhounds would have apparent physical mutations like that.

If she was a controlling entity of the Hellhounds, she'd still be a Hellhound, with greater Mental capacity. Not physical size.

well because she is the mother, they have a sort of obedience to her so there is control explained. and I believe the increase in size is his way of having her being distinguished from the rest in a very generic and cliche manner.

does she really? I never had a team who was able to complete the easter egg with me. something would always go wrong at the last second so i've never had a chance to experience Sam on my team. but anyways yeah maybe in the hierarchy it went Sam, then fluffy, special zombie types, dogs, then regular zombies, and monkeys. or maybe monkeys before regular because they can go through the gersche devices.

well if they stay red then maybe fluffy has a higher intelligent quotient being the first of her kind, or has special attributes not prevalent in other hellhounds. I mean if Sam calls out to Fluffy for to come to her aid while she is being surrounded, i highly doubt one dog can do anything. But if that one dog can do more than the average dog, or even spawn more dogs then fluffy would be an invaluable asset to Sam.

ps: all of this is theory and speculative ideas. I do not necessarily want to see any of this in the game.

I've edited out all language. Please try and stay on topic and not become personal.

Aw....personal is my middle name.... And I ment to call him a kiddy word because I'm sitting here saying I don't get the knife till 6 and he has to rush in and brag about getting it on 5! It's mean! Yet you alter my quote for saying a little word that technically isn't even swearing? I'm appalled, last time I post on this topic....