Pacifism

This is a fun challenge on any map, preferably Five. The rules are simple. No kills allowed. The objective is to get the highest number of revives. Shooting the zombies is allowed, just make sure you don't kill them.

Perks Allowed:

. Juggernaut

. Quick Revive

Remember your score, or take a picture when you either all die or you get a kill. I have yet to try this as I can't seem to find anyone on Five at the moment who doesn't end the game or leave as soon as they die.

When more scores are posted I will make a leaderboard, have fun!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Name of the challenge is 'Live and let die'. Relaxing end did this before with randoms. I have done in this in the past. It is really hard to find randoms that don't quit. Unless you find someone and make a deal that you will add them only if you last a certain amount of rounds. It's a fun challenge.

The challenge is very special. Imho, the poeple you play with should be privates, so they do not leave, but they also should (must) not know about your plan. That's what makes it fun ;)

It's really hard, not to kill and get the points for jug at the same point. You never can be sure if a zombie got already hurt by a teammate or something.

I love these 'get 0 kills' challenges. What perks or guns u use is secondary, or how many revives you get. It's just fun to do it, especially when no one knows and at round 10-20, someone just asks "uuh, tom, wtf?". I do this sometimes for myself, not for a race ;)