Der atzi challenge...

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh god I didn't even notice the date... Looks like it was that rat "stop mocking me0"

I'm hurt... Honestly... You've wounded me to my very core.. And takeo, he was making post far better then yours long before you showed up here.... I know because I worked with him on them... Before he went compleatly insane and stopped coming to the forums due to lack of actual zombie goodness...

[tab][/tab]Even in a joking manner there is no need to call anyone a rat. Ever. StopMockingMe, retaliation is never good either, but at least you apologized for it. The point of this thread is the idea contained in the OP, to complete all 5 EEs with proof, on the same account with at least 2 randoms. It doesn't matter who wrote the post, this isn't a post about evaluating Der Atzi. So please keep this polite, respectful, and on topic. Next inappropriate comment, or unnecessary insult will have consequences to face. I know we are better than this guys. So prove that point to me, and to yourselves.

Anyone who can present me a recording (don't care how good) of all 5 Easter eggs (der reise flytrap-accession mystery man-call of the dead send the crew to paradise- shangrila only time travel will tell- and moon big bang theory) will be pronounced king(queen) of zombie Eastereggs!

Rules:

no pre-taped and photoshopped shvine, I want real proof.

They must be done on the same account by the same guy

(here's the b$@$@&$@) YOU MUST DO ALL OF THIS WITH AT LEAST 2 RANDOMs!!!

Congratulations to all who attempt this: welcome to hell....

READ THE VERY FIRST LINE TANKEO.