Zombies Campaign

emp_frosty

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but it wouldn't be fun. Zombies is fun because it is absolutely mindless entertainment, but then upon closer inspection there is a deep and intricate story behind it. The fun is being given a little bit of information, trying to compile it with what we got before, and expand.

The biggest attraction, the reason it has gained so much of a following is because after several years of research, still have no idea what is really going on. We have clues, we are working with these clues as best we can, but each new map opens up more questions than it closes.

A campaign serves only to shut doors and give answers. "what happened here?" oh, here's a 2 minute cutscene explaining exactly what happened here. Case closed.

CODZ would not exist with that type of game. We would have no mysteries to be solved, no questions to probe. I wouldn't be all that attracted to the game, because making these conjectures and connecting barely visible dots is a huge part of what makes it so fun.

I say no it just wouldnt be zombies it would be a story that is givin to us and not having the fun of figuring iit out for ourselves and having fun with reaserch and talking to our teachers and parents about the laest theroy

We would have already figured it out.... You know....if its an altered accumulation of all zombies, we already have figured it out....

How?

WE WOULD ALREADY KNOW EVERYTHING!

it takes 2 years for trayarch to publish a new cod game, we would have plenty of time to analyze everything from the last zombie map they'd ever create with the z-crew and apply it to the story line, once we know everything, they create the last game....the zombie themed game....and change everything a tad so you find it all! Fully explaining the storyline! It's like translating a book then going back and reading the whole thing in one fail swoop!

if it doesn't have to do with the main story, whats the point?

That said, in the next installment I would like to see some new main characters

For fun, basically. The typical old ordinary survivor. Can't say I would care for it. I mean, not the typical old survivor thing, but that fact that the gameplay would suck.

Are you all REALY this....? I said there would be regular zombies! but the campaign would be the same thing, but different, you could still hit the mystery box, and have to buy doors, but you only buy the box once,after that it moves farther up the way towards the end, insert cutscenes and check points, add wall guns, every round gets harder as you move on, if you don't move fast enough you get killed, and then outside of the campaign there are either a compleatly new set of zombie killers and a different storyline, or most of the old maps.....then there is also an option called humans which is multiplayer with zombie weapons (ww have low Amo...)

Also a time line:

(zombies begin__________zombies now______~_____last zombie map____Understand everything already________zombies game!____new/end of zombies)

Are you all REALY this....? I said there would be regular zombies! but the campaign would be the same thing, but different, you could still hit the mystery box, and have to buy doors, but you only buy the box once,after that it moves farther up the way towards the end, insert cutscenes and check points, add wall guns, every round gets harder as you move on, if you don't move fast enough you get killed, and then outside of the campaign there are either a compleatly new set of zombie killers and a different storyline, or most of the old maps.....then there is also an option called humans which is multiplayer with zombie weapons (ww have low Amo...)

Also a time line:

(zombies begin__________zombies now______~_____last zombie map____Understand everything already________zombies game!____new/end of zombies)

Chill out bro, we're all friends here. There's no need to get angry for dumb reasons. :)

That......is why......there is....a regular zombies mode as well..... :evil:

You are not getting the point are you? What's the point of doing the survival part if that isn't the main game?

This is exactly the point I'm trying to make. Firstly, it's more fun figuring out the story as you go along, via radios, etc. Secondly, I want the survival feeling. I want these combined. I want the story to be all in the survival part. That is the true fun.

Also a time line:

It seems to me that your "campaign" is simply a map with cutscenes, but that's just how I read it.

That......is why......there is....a regular zombies mode as well..... :evil:

You are not getting the point are you? What's the point of doing the survival part if that isn't the main game?

This is exactly the point I'm trying to make. Firstly, it's more fun figuring out the story as you go along, via radios, etc. Secondly, I want the survival feeling. I want these combined. I want the story to be all in the survival part. That is the true fun.

Personaly I don't want a campaign that gives away details. Those should be left in the main game that we have now. I want it to be a "Tell me a story" type of game from the perspective of the last non infected alive. We could not see how everything happened, but what it was like for those not involved with 935. Think of it as playing as the Rangers in the Modern Warfare series. The true story with Makarov is in the TF141, but the Rangers is the story of what it was like for others.

Would everyone just understand?!?! I'm officially agitated!

1 there is the survival feeling in freaking zombies mode!

2 the campaign isn't survival it's survive and end!

3 trayarch will likely put intel for us to find for some of the harder to understand details, just like they did in blops!

4 yes it's a map with cut scenes! But is also more! Let's take nact... Well here there are 3 rooms, in this version you would first make your way through nact and to another house Mabie and then to a chopper or tunnel or something! You'd then make your way to verrućt and so on!

5 to the wisecrack that said your not getting the point, it is survival! Just the surviving ends! If you don't want it to end, don't leave the last room!