COD Elite 2.0 & The New COD

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he is talking about BO2, then there probably going to add all of the stuff related to that within the 60 days when its announced. However, this dosen't sound like BO2 to me: "This year, we expect to further expand our presence with the launch of an all-new epic first-person shooter title under the Call of Duty brand," said Hirshberg. (A quote from the link above)

If he is talking about BO2, then there probably going to add all of the stuff related to that within the 60 days when its announced. However, this dosen't sound like BO2 to me: "This year, we expect to further expand our presence with the launch of an all-new epic first-person shooter title under the Call of Duty brand," said Hirshberg. (A quote from the link above)

They say always all new, even when CoD NEVER can't be all new :D

I thought sledgehammer+raven were just helping IW/Treyarch not actually making a game themselves? So if they are making there versions of the game then after this next treyarch game we would have to wait until 2015 for the next treyarch installment?

Correct, however theres always room for doubt, for example Raven could decide to stay with Treyarch, Sledgehammer could drop out or IW could be brought back :)

Was MW3 Infinity wards last game!? I heard that Infinity Ward had lost lots of employees and that they weren't going to be making anymore CoD's but i never believed it. I also heard that sledgehammer were going to be making Cod 8 but the public wanted MW3 more so they had to help IW and put there project on hold. There project was described as an ''Action adventure'' game from what i can remember. Activision own several website names for Call of duty: From Black ops 2 to Black ops 6 and from MW4 to MW6. So if IW aren't making anymore call of duty's who will take over the modern warfare series? Also they have website names named Call of duty space warfare, Future warfare and secret warfare.

More info in this Video

Could these other Cod website names be the project that sledgehammer was working on? If there are 3 developers would it be treyarch making the black ops series, IW+Raven software making Modern warfare and Sledgehammer making these future/space games?

I thought sledgehammer+raven were just helping IW/Treyarch not actually making a game themselves? So if they are making there versions of the game then after this next treyarch game we would have to wait until 2015 for the next treyarch installment?

Raven is a helping hand in the COD development, SledgeHammer is also, but is also making their own Call of Duty title, and as we all know IW and Treyarch make their own games. But if you haven't noticed in credits before, IW, Raven, and Treyarch have been in all the COD credits since COD4. This means that every COD actually has 3 (now 4) developers, although 3arc doesnt dedicate to IW games, and vice-versa.

I Hope there won't be Call of Duty Elite in the next cod

cuz CoD Elite sucks ballz

I spy with my little eye, someone who doesn't have enough money to get COD Elite Premium and needs to bitch about it...

People like you really get on my nerves. Call of Duty Elite is an awesome service that helps people out. If you pay for premium, you get a cool title and emblem, you get all the maps for a discount, and you get them early too, and you also get awesome clan stuff. You also get access to Elite TV, where you can watch some awesome videos that have tips on maps, guns, equipment, etc. Call of Duty 9 definitely needs Elite. Without Elite, COD is fun, but with the perks of Elite, you get more out of the game. Say you want to try out a new gun in MW3, you simply look at the tips on Elite, watch a video on it, see its stats and how it can be used against other things, see its weaknesses and strengths, and use the gun and dominate in Multiplayer. Elite offers a lot. You just need to use it to see that it is good.