ascension round 90!!!

selectyeti89

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nicely done sir! 90 rounds with two players is beyond what I could ever do (unless maybe it was split screen so we could pause). I could never get to such a high round without going to sleep or doing something else at some point. I envy your patience. 17 hours with no sleep... I hope to god that there was at least food somewhere in there! :shock:

Well, no matter how you did it, congratulations! :D

Very nicely done sir! 90 rounds with two players is beyond what I could ever do (unless maybe it was split screen so we could pause). I could never get to such a high round without going to sleep or doing something else at some point. I envy your patience. 17 hours with no sleep... I hope to god that there was at least food somewhere in there! :shock:

Thanks, and we did take alot of crawler breaks to eat or do anything else we had to do.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, and we did take alot of crawler breaks to eat or do anything else we had to do.

But what if the crawler bleeds out?

Im not sure, its definitly not because your console is on to long though. It just happens. Its not that bad or even really noticeable when standing still but when moving its really bad. Looking at the horde of zombies, shooting, and just having a gun out all make it much worse though. Host also gets it much worse.

• 4 weeks later...