New map ideas!

So if I play too much zombies during the day, and right before bed, I will occasionally dream about it as well.

But not our current zombie maps, new, interest, and really sweet ones. So it isn't like the other "new map" thread ideas I've seen where people are suggesting settings, more like functional features that would be a cool addition.

Last night I had several, but the main one was a map like Moon, but instead of No Man's Land being a tiny, secluded hell, it was roughly half the level, with zombies acting basically normal and the characters traveling between the two points.

Starting almost like Verruckt, but taking more effort to re-unite, and a much more complicated-style map.

One half of this map was sort of like the bottom two rooms in FIVE, with No Man's Land connecting to a labyrinth of hallways and smaller chambers (and windows you could jump through). The Moon part was a bit more like Shangri-La in layout, but had a theme closer to Ascension. Lots of tight corners and wide spaces broken up by annoying things that just barely prevent easy training, with transport by air jets that worked like the water slide.

It was really cool.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like this. Sounds like my kind of map. I love the Verruckt style of gameplay. There isn't a tried and true secure training area like Ascension, but a few nice gathering areas once all the zombies are rounded up. I would love to see more maps like this.

I love the idea of dark corridors, dimly lit hallways with nondescript objects. Sounds like you have really cool dreams.

I have had some dreams like this before. Right before moon came out I had a dream of what is was going to be like. I didnt get to finish it though because I had to go to school. Anyways in my dream you started in no mans land like normal and teleported to the moon like normal. The spawn room on moon was like a small circular room with a teleporter pad right in the middle and a door right in front of where you spawn. no guns were in this room. I opened the door and there was a perk that looked very futuristic, then I woke up and played moon and it was a huge dissapointment because it didnt look very cool at all :( .

had another one last night. It was basically an unfinished subway complex that was converted into a research facility. There were lots of smaller rooms, but open areas at the two station stops (located at opposite ends of the level) where it seemed training was possible. There was also an exit that led up to the surface to a small courtyard area, but there were high concrete walls on all sides.

From one subway platform you could go through holes in the walls to unfinished tunnels and what used to be research centers, but it seemed some disaster (such as a zombie outbreak) ended those plans, and everything had been abandoned for at least 5 years (cobwebs, deserted workstations with broken beakers, ect). You would go through different tunnels and into more proper office areas that seemed to have been abandoned more recently (with in the past few weeks), with signs of a similar disaster. From here you would go through another hole in the wall to the other abandoned subway platform. Once the power was turned on, you could take the abandoned train car from one end of the level to the other, it would stop half way between for 30 seconds where you find the Pack-a-punch.

It was really interesting.

• 2 months later...

Not gonna lie i have those too, i thought i was the only one hahaha! My dream was like the outside circle of veruckkt, including the basement like in the multiplayer level Asylum from CoD 5. It included all the perks, the electric traps, but all from the outer perspective of Veruckkt, inculding 1 main tower that isnt in the map. First you start off at the top of the tower and work your way down to the bottom. There is the power and then you can go through the bottom levels 2 ways and then outside around the whole facility. You would teleport to Pack-a-Punch.

Theres nothing better than a good dream, holding the Waffe and the HK mowing down horde after horde