309 kills on NML!

Superhands

Good job! I still can't understand why people like this challenge :) I just don't have the patience to do the 30 restarts until the environment (jug, spawn behavior) fits well enough for a 300+

500 [brains] to you there Tom.

Exactly why I don't play NML. I wish you there was an option to select the perk for solo.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another reason to switch to PC ;)

bind HOME "fast_restart"

No but seriously, if I'm after a 300+ and get 10 times in a row Speed, I'm out of it and leave it. I want the game to test my skills, and not my patience. I mean even if you get your jug, what most likely happens is, that you get about 1200 points when the first signal sound goes off....

I do not know what the image was supposed to be, but I think he has accepted the challenge of beating my NML score. This shall be fun. I want you to know MixMaster, that everytime you finally get that one kill higher than me, you will check the leaderboards only to find that in that time, I have raised my score by 5!

In all seriousness though, I am really quite honored to even be able to be mentioned in the upper group of NML'ers now. I know I am not top like Chopper, Superhands, or Eye, but this 271 is a great accomplishment for me! And MixMaster just to be clear none of this "rivalry" is personal. I just thought it would be entertaining to mention it to you, as this means now I am above you on YOUR leaderboard too! 8-) Again, as I said before, this shall be fun.

for those who missed it, here's another version of the same image

I guess the original gif couldn't handle all of my rage.

I read MegaAfroMan's orginal post on here saying he was going to try to beat my score. In my head, all I hear is, "F*** that S***! I'm going to go beat my own score just to put AfroMan in his place!"... then I scroll down further... and I see he already has done it. Rage Mode [ENGAGED] I'm now one rung further down on the codz NML leaderboards. There was a time where I was top dog around here on the NML kill score. Yeah, that lasted all of 1.5 days. Ah, the good ol' days...

Nothing against MegaAfroMan. But let's just say I am no longer content with my NML high score, moreso than ever at the moment. Everyone else is stepping up their game. So I need to as well. I've been meaning to get back on the NML horse. Now I have more motivation than ever to do it.

261, 271, 295, 306, 308. Unless someone has a new score that is not updated in their sig that is in the following order: Mix, Me, Eye, Chopper, Superhands. AAAnd of course Chuck Norris is at about 6,974,234.33 right now and still going strong. He has been going at it since launch day, even though his kick might deliver close to 100,000 damage and with the potential of 60,000 splash damage he has hit the point where the zombies heath is around oh, 10 to the 62,543 power. He still kills one every 39 minutes or so. Way to go Chuck! Once he finally finishes we will all bow to his glory on the leaderboards!

Well said Afro. And I don't believe it's personal, I am genuinely happy that Super got his 300 even it means he has topped my score, as I'm sure both him and Eye for instance were happy when I got my 300, topping theirs.

I'm glad it's not too competitive, it's nice like this with people pushing each other on to bigger and better things!

Yeah as I said mate I'm trying, really wanna capture a full game so I can add my 300+ kill strategy to my Solo Zombies Guide.

Managed to bump this up to 309, did some games today and made a couple of 300+ games, glad yesterday's one wasn't a fluke :lol:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Superhands ... tab=public

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Superhands ... tab=public

Been trying to video-cap some games but I guess I'm camera shy, keep getting nervous and screwing it up :P but I'll keep trying, really wanna get a full length vid of a 300+ game.

Wishing I'd tried the back-pool beforehand now, would have made 300 ages ago :lol:

We can definitely have 5 300 players here.

I believe the difference between at the minute Eye, Super and myself is infinitesimally small.

I don't believe it's personal, I am genuinely happy that Super got his 300 even it means he has topped my score, as I'm sure both him and Eye for instance were happy when I got my 300, topping theirs.

I'm glad it's not too competitive, it's nice like this with people pushing each other on to bigger and better things!

I second all of this. I'd still say Chopper is as good or maybe a better NML player than myself despite the scoreline; a single shot being dead on or slightly off target can be the difference between getting those few extra kills. Eye really knows his stuff too when it comes to NML, only a matter of time until he blows our scores out of the water :lol:

We're all doing this for personal gratification rather than to out-do others, I know when Chopper beat my 298 with a 306 I was genuinely pleased for him and it made me want to eventually have a go at it.