Explaining the Conehead Skull on Richtofen's Shrine

MixMasterNut

At the end of the Shangri la Easter Egg, we find this shrine dedicated to Richtofen. On the shrine lies a Conehead Skull, the Focusing Stone, and a Monkey Skull. In this thread we will be specifically analyzing the significance of the Conehead Skull.

History of Coneheads featured on Ancient Aliens

Watch 7:07 - 25:00

5L_psl8kiAA

This video has a great analysis and history of conehead skulls.

Author David Hatcher Childress describes a race of beings who lived on Earth that had unusually large and elongated skulls. He refers to the species by humorously calling them "coneheads." And although conehead is an endearing term from Saturday Night Live TV show - this mystery group is in no way fictional! This accurately depicts the cranial trait so distinctly differentiating these people whose remains have been found throughout the world and were generally rulers, teachers, and priests. I suggest their advanced knowledge came from aliens. The Bible states: "That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. There were giants in the earth in those days and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men , and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown. Genesis 6.

These sons of god, were taller than normal sized humans, they were sometimes called giants, and their large cranial traits would make them several inches taller than normal humans, but some explain the term giants actually referred to greater intellectual capability. These men of renown have been found preserved in key burial sites around the world. They became the leaders, emperors, kings, pharaohs of the ancient world.

More images of Coneheads

taXD1OMTyqA

RiBFdJI_iNw

Nefertiti -Egyptian Queen/Goddess

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for posting this, it's really nice. One thing I didn't see very represented here (and admittedly I didn't watch the entire hour and a half video) is the fact that some people (real, human people), often in tribal communities, engage in cranial binding to mimic this look. Of course, the zombies haven't had this done, so it wasn't a universal practice, but I think it's possible that it was a class-restricted practice... perhaps?

At any rate, I'm not trying to say that it's not intended to signify alien activities, just providing the alternate (and unfortunately less exciting) possibility. :)

I label just the section that specifically talks about coneheads. You don't have to watch the whole hour and a half thing.

But in regards to real people doing cranial bindings to mimic the look, you have to ask yourself "Why are they mimicing that look"? The answer is, they are trying to mimic the look of their alien ancestors because the alien ancestors were so highly revered. They do it to attempt to elevate their status closer to the ones they worship. That makes it fashionable.

I've heard counter-arguments to the whole cranial binding debunking, with anthropologists showing that some of these conehead skulls dont have any evidence of binding on them at all. So it's hard to say what to believe, other than there are cultures of people who have conehead skulls in them.

Personally I'm a bit interested to know if those who do cranial bindings think smarter or differently that us who dont. Having a bigger brain is commonly believed to be linked with being more intellegent. For instance, do the coneheads stay in power because with their bigger brains they are smarter than their peers they rule over.

• 2 weeks later...

At the end of the Shangri la Easter Egg, we find this shrine dedicated to Richtofen. On the shrine lies a Conehead Skull, the Focusing Stone, and a Monkey Skull. In this thread we will be specifically analyzing the significance of the Conehead Skull.

History of Coneheads featured on Ancient Aliens Watch 7:07 - 25:00

5L_psl8kiAA

This video has a great analysis and history of conehead skulls.

Author David Hatcher Childress describes a race of beings who lived on Earth that had unusually large and elongated skulls. He refers to the species by humorously calling them "coneheads." And although conehead is an endearing term from Saturday Night Live TV show - this mystery group is in no way fictional! This accurately depicts the cranial trait so distinctly differentiating these people whose remains have been found throughout the world and were generally rulers, teachers, and priests. I suggest their advanced knowledge came from aliens. The Bible states: "That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. There were giants in the earth in those days and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men , and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown. Genesis 6.

These sons of god, were taller than normal sized humans, they were sometimes called giants, and their large cranial traits would make them several inches taller than normal humans, but some explain the term giants actually referred to greater intellectual capability. These men of renown have been found preserved in key burial sites around the world. They became the leaders, emperors, kings, pharaohs of the ancient world.

More images of Coneheads

taXD1OMTyqA

RiBFdJI_iNw

Nefertiti -Egyptian Queen/Goddess

could this be why they named that waw map the giand