Make rounds 30 to 40 a relaxing walk in the park

MegaAfroMan

I just finished doing the moon easter egg for the first time, and I want to stress how much easier everything is without having to worry about downing so much. It takes a massive load off of your shoulders, with co-op if someone downs just stop shooting, horde, revive (quick revive) and you are both good. No re-perking, no losing mule kick gun, LMG's act like SMG's with double tap and stamin-up, overall you would not believe how much easier it is after doing the easter egg, and I highly recommend doing it if you have not yet done so.

Shangri-la can be pure torture though so good luck.

Also I recommend restarting the match until the first excavator is Pi, just makes filling the soul canisters a lot less hazardous.

This post may seem kind of pointless to some, but I never realized how much simpler it would be. With 8 perks, one buddy, hacker, max wave, and MS, we were flying through the rounds so quickly. Had to suicide at 37 sadly so it really is not an impressive number, but we plan on trying again soon with more time reserved for the game. Anyways, do the Easter Egg, try it, try it, Sam I am.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess it depends on preference. I have not ever had the time, or perhaps capability, to go above the 30's in co-op, so getting to each new bracket is still exciting, but for you tried and true zombie veterans the easter egg might make you bored out of your skulls with the lack of challenge that goes along with it. I can say it was nice to not feel the need to kill someone after downing at round 36 though. Just have your buddy loop and pick you up and it is as if you never went down. I just felt at the time that the people who know of but have not yet done this easter egg may not fully be aware of what they are missing.

• 1 month later...

TBH you don't really need it. Moon is a simple map and downs aren't hard to recover from. You have to let a tunnel breach which just causes issues in itself.

I have done it a few times but each time it can take a long time to do, and just doesn't seem worth it to me personally.

TBH you don't really need it. Moon is a simple map and downs aren't hard to recover from. You have to let a tunnel breach which just causes issues in itself.

I have done it a few times but each time it can take a long time to do, and just doesn't seem worth it to me personally.

I don't care to have all the perks, i just want to do it for the sake of doing it and same with Shangri la's EE.

I recommend restarting the match until the first excavator is Pi, just makes filling the soul canisters a lot less hazardous.

I've neve really thought of doing this before, but I think I may start doing this. It's frustrating waiting for it to go off when you wanna do the EE, you get to 30 and it still hasn't gone off and I just wanna quit. If we got to do the EE early on though it'd give me the incentive to go for 50+, so any restarts would be worth it.