Ideal Weapon/Perk Combos

Well, If I get QED, I mostly use it until 20. And by using it, I mean I throw it all the time, and I hope I get a cool free gun. The negative effects are not too bad in the low rounds, and free papped Commando's and so on are pretty handy.

But after 20, it's getting more and more useless. You don't need free guns or points, extra wave is super gay the longer you play, teleport is annoying... Everything annoying. The only 2 useful things are the kill impact (astro explosion) effect and maybe the reviving-effect. And gersh has kind of both of those effects guaranteed.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like to use QEDs if I am not the team member using the hacker (which is rare. I either get it first, or simultaniousley with someone else). They are fun to experiment with, and grant an extra challenge, and who really needs to hack a Max Ammo when you can just get unlimited Ammo Via wall gun hacking.

Try a Zombie Run using the Recieving Bay, Tunnel 6 and Tunnel 11. Hack the PM63, M16 and MPL/M14. Nothing the QED can do to you will really mess you up (besides downing you, or teleporting you to a bad place, which SHOULDNT mess you up if you are running this path and have 1 or 2 people running the Dome or Labs.) If you get a Red Ammo, you can just buy more ammo, if you get red points, you can easily get enough for anything you need quickly, and a red Fire Sale doesnt matter at all.

Moon is so open for a plethora of different strategies. Diversity is what makes this map awsome, there is so many ways to get really far on that map. I hope they make more maps like Moon in the future.

Just a personal thought; I dont think Smoke or Predator Missiles would work very well in Zombies o-o. Smoke MAYBE, but a Predator missile would just slow you down/get you killed/would be blocked off by some sort of ceiling included in the maps. Maybe it would work in a mostly-outdoor map like Ascension.

Yeah the Fal is dope. I like all the Semi-Auto Weapons. I wish Der Riese had the M1 Garand, But I guess the M14 in other maps is very close. The EPC WN is the only 3 round burst I like (Mostly cuz its upgraded). The non Upgraded ones, G11 and M16, would be a lot better if they upgraded and stayed 3 round burst. More controllable than a mindless spray, while gaining upgraded power.

Off Topic question, but has anyone played zombies tripping? It feels like you are on an entirely different level than the zombies, like everything happens really slow and you dont even have to think about it (A friend and I got to round 37 on Der Riese tripping, and neither of us really had any idea what was going on after some point lol)

Just a personal thought; I dont think Smoke or Predator Missiles would work very well in Zombies o-o. Smoke MAYBE, but a Predator missile would just slow you down/get you killed/would be blocked off by some sort of ceiling included in the maps. Maybe it would work in a mostly-outdoor map like Ascension.

Honestly the smoke would be just for fun/a challenge... sometimes It gets too easy just machine gunning zombies, especially if you end up with a power weapon early in the game... (In Der Ries I allways end up with the MG-42 after one or two tries on the box). I just think it would be intertaining to only have about a foot of vision before zombies appeared. The predator missiles would only really work if you had other people who were working with you, and I ment to say AC-130. If you get to an open area, and have skill with it, the zombies shouldent be able to get to you.

If I was actually trying to survive:

Perk 1: Juggernog

Perk 2: PHD Flopper

Perk 3: Speed cola

Perk 4: Mule Kick

Weapon 1: Porters X2 Zap guns/ Max wave gun

Weapon 2: The Reaper (Ppsh oh how I loved thee)

Weapon 3: Mustang and Sally

Tactical Grenade: Gersh Device

Lethal grenade: Stielhandgranate

Tactical equipment: Hacker

Lethal equipment: Bouncing betties (Just love the name)

If I was trying to have fun:

Perk 1: Juggernog

Perk 2: Deadshot Daiquiri

Perk 3: Speed cola

Perk 4: Double tap

Weapon 1: G115 generator

Weapon 2: Longinus

Tactical grenade: QED

Lethal Grenade: Tomahawk

Tactical Equipment: Care package! (Think of the crushing capabilities!)

Lethal Equipment: C4

I like the Care Package idea. Not for crushing, but for being able to use a wide variety of different killing methods! They need to add more Perks and Equipment centered around Weaponry. I can imagine how crazy games could be with a more customizable arsenal.

It would be so cool to see a "WonderMine" deal or something (Like a Bouncing Betty that explodes into a Wunderwaffe chain Lightning shot lol)