gersh+glitch= bad news

SaLaD_FiNgErS_HD

me and a friend were playing the other day, we beat the egg and got to 35 when the excavator did the invisiglitch in tunnel 11. That i can deal with when it happens in 11 you can see the dirt flying around from staminup/semtex (tunnel 6 doesnt give you that chance you run though the airlock doors and bammm your down) anyways back on topic, my friend went down in the recieving bay trying to see if he could hack it and i knew i couldnt get there in time so i threw a gersh and jumped in.... It teleported me right under the glitched excavator and downed me instantly. It was a horrible outcome as we were going for +50 but atleast he has completed the easter egg now. I guess it means the game doesnt even know its there which explains that lack of vibration in the controller anf the fact that you can hack it. GERSHERS BEWARE...

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game has ALOT of glitches, I was on 60 on ascension on co-op with 0 downs, yes I said 60 with 0 downs!!!!! And I shoot the thunder gun not even being trapped, it didnt work and they all came and killed me because I wasnt paying attention. I ended up getting up to 83 and all my 4 downs were because of failed thundergun shots. On to moon, I had no downs at 38 trying to get at least 50 with no downs and I get teleported by a qed into the invisible excavator. My friend clutched it and we made it to 85 and lagged out but it really just makes you feel like, wow I dont even really want to play anymore, when that stuff happens.

Too many glitches in this game, in theory they shoudln't be able to sell a game with so many things wrong with it as it's basically unfinished and these things should have been discovered in testing, but they get away with it somehow.

Still getting g_spawn errors in random places. Though it was just to do with stacks of claymores/betties, but I've had the error on 42 on verruckt without even buying betties. So I thought it was something to do with high rounds, until just the other day I got the same error on round 10 on Shangri-La.

Still get the Astronaut + Gersch glitch too.

They've started working on the next game now so I doubt these glitches and erros will be getting fixed.