A Zombie Trilogy v.III [NOW IN VIDEO]

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crap.

Okay. Well that proves there must have been two groups. As Nacht can't come first if those same Marines were involved in unleashing the Zombies at Verruckt.

So my revised proposition:

Two planes are sent to Germany. One has the Marine Recon Unit of 4 people while the other has the team leader, Dempsey. Dempsey is sent first, the team is later sent, as it is backup. Dempsey arrives in Verruckt and tries to get in. The Germans see right through him, and they capture him, thinking he's a spy. When Peter sees this, he unleashes the already unstable Zombies and turns off the Power, and then his arm is bit off by a Zombie. Peter escapes, as do the guards with the captured Dempsey. Everyone else dies. The team of Marines crash land at Nacht der Untoten, and the Zombies have spread from Verruckt to here. The team holds off until they can make a break for Verruckt, but they find that Verruckt is even worse off. They die.

Crap.

Okay. Well that proves there must have been two groups. As Nacht can't come first if those same Marines were involved in unleashing the Zombies at Verruckt.

Two planes are sent to Germany. One has the Marine Recon Unit of 4 people while the other has the team leader, Dempsey. Dempsey is sent first, the team is later sent, as it is backup. Dempsey arrives in Verruckt and tries to get in. The Germans see right through him, and they capture him, thinking he's a spy. When Peter sees this, he unleashes the already unstable Zombies and turns off the Power, and then his arm is bit off by a Zombie. Peter escapes, as do the guards with the captured Dempsey. Everyone else dies. The team of Marines crash land at Nacht der Untoten, and the Zombies have spread from Verruckt to here. The team holds off until they can make a break for Verruckt, but they find that Verruckt is even worse off. They die.

OR and this is a big or, there still IS one group and my theory is correct. I'm sorry, but I must put that out there. ;)

Don't get me wrong, with what little we know about NDU, your theory could be true.

Jesus that maps been out for how many years and we actually have to search for a good pic?

Haha, guess so. Either get superhands, or I'll look on the interwebs for a few.

EDIT:

ahhh ok, nice pic.

But I already messaged Superhands, but oh well a few extra pics couldn't hurt.

I'm kind of glad now that we can prove it's the B17, because if it was the Russian one my head would be spinning :lol:

Crap.

OR and this is a big or, there still IS one group and my theory is correct. I'm sorry, but I must put that out there. ;)

Don't get me wrong, with what little we know about NDU, your theory could be true.

You can try to debate. But if you choose not to, then forget the OR.

I'm trying with everything I can think of to get this as accurate as possible and fit the pieces together.

Nacht der Untoten comes before Verruckt. Yet Verruckt had Zombies before Nacht der Untoten did. There can't be just one group, as the Marines landed in Nacht der Untoten, being attacked by Zombies. Yet the Marines incited Peter to unleash the Zombies, which then went to Nacht der Untoten. Both things cannot be true at the same time. There'd have to have been two planes.

You can try to debate. But if you choose not to, then forget the OR.

I'm trying with everything I can think of to get this as accurate as possible and fit the pieces together.

Nacht der Untoten comes before Verruckt. Yet Verruckt had Zombies before Nacht der Untoten did. There can't be just one group, as the Marines landed in Nacht der Untoten, being attacked by Zombies. Yet the Marines incited Peter to unleash the Zombies, which then went to Nacht der Untoten. Both things cannot be true at the same time. There'd have to have been two planes.

I... okay, what? When did the marines incite Peter to do that?

Aren't we looking for factual evidence? I have never even heard of that.

Look at verruckt again. I know we can't confirm the marines didn't arrive as soon as the power turned off, but given what evidence we have, Lack of weapons, etc, the weren't there for awhile. They probably just arrived. That outbreak happened at least a day before hand.

Oh come on! Every theory any of us have made, I believe, has involved Peter unleashing the Zombies when the Marines show up.

I said that the Marines had just arrived... And that does not correlate anyway to arriving a day later. And so what if that is true? That fits exactly with my proposition.

Btw: Good video of the plane:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxd-kzxdJ48

Look at the area. Does the damage done to that place look like it was done that day?

Doesn't to me. The blood looks dried, the power door is covered in grime, and there is a ton of damage to the building (although I do assume that alot of that is from the war, but they probably cleaned some of it for testing.)

Based on the surroundings, they probably arrived there later.

I would not assume that they got there early and fought, we don't really have evidence of that, either.

Honestly I think there was 115 in the plane that caused the zombies to rise. I don't see it as plausible they they would run through Berlin and across Germany to NDU.

Which is why that theory wouldn't work, because it doesn't makes sense.

Either you guys are both right about your theories, or my theory is correct. I don't think we have enough info to prove either.

The Marines arrived at Verruckt just after or as Peter was leaving/left. The door is locked between them, but I think that's just done for gameplay and create a mood of loneliness and invoke fear to the player.

But as to the blood dry, blood takes just hours to dry, even a large splatter/pool.

The marines were already on their way getting close when Peter made his escape. But they couldn't have come before, it just wouldn't make sense.

I think that they must have come just after because you don't see guards but then again, they can't have guards running around in zombies it just wouldn't make sense. I think we can't really confirm it but either way you look, they had to come within that month and at earliest during his escape.

On thing that makes me think during besides the wall, is how fresh the hand looks, and that you can hear screaming in some parts from what I've heard. This could be Peter being attacked or cauterizing his wound.

On thing that makes me think during besides the wall, is how fresh the hand looks, and that you can hear screaming in some parts from what I've heard. This could be Peter being attacked or cauterizing his wound.

I've been wondering about this.. What if some of these screams are people that actually managed to survive?

One of them really makes sense to be Peter. I agree to that.

If Nacht der Untoten and Verruckt were close together, Zombies walking from one spot to another is not far fetched.

115 being on the plane makes no sense as the Marines came from the United States. They'd have no reason to BRING 115 to Verruckt.

Okay, close, but not THAT close.

Also, if they WERE carrying 115, they would have nothing to do with this, and NDU would not have do do with the main story. I expect otherwise, though.

Just gonna chip in.

Oh come on! Every theory any of us have made, I believe, has involved Peter unleashing the Zombies when the Marines show up.

Well Cornelius said the asylum was barely under control and that they had to contain it. I personally don't think Peter unleashed the zombies at all. Things just got out of hand.

Just gonna chip in.

Well Cornelius said the asylum was barely under control and that they had to contain it. I personally don't think Peter unleashed the zombies at all. Things just got out of hand.

But how, then? That doesn't really make sense, given the circumstances.

Also seems weird, given the fact that the day whoever is captured/ capture attempted that happens. It could have been an accident in a struggle. Somehow, I think it relates back to Peter.

Well we don't even know if Peter knew his identity was compromised. If Cornelius told him he could have panicked. The recon team was supposed to break in and retrieve Peter as quickly as possible. It just happens that the asylum got out of control that day. Also I know you said before that Peter could have poured liquid 115 into the ground. According to the terminal files 115 can reanimate dead cells via electrical properties.

Well, Monopoly, I suppose it could've just broken out. But if it is indeed Peter's hand on the Power, then why would he power the facility down? That's like sabotage. Take it one step further: he unleashed the Zombies.

Well Nacht does not have any story that it can tether to besides its connection of Marines to Verruckt. To assume that 115 is on the plane in the first place raises much more questions than it does answers.

Both Nacht der Untoten and Verruckt are in Germany, and as they both have Marines they must be near each other. So if a Marine can walk from one to the other, than a Zombie can do the opposite.

~

Well we don't even know if Peter knew his identity was compromised. If Cornelius told him he could have panicked. The recon team was supposed to break in and retrieve Peter as quickly as possible. It just happens that the asylum got out of control that day. Also I know you said before that Peter could have poured liquid 115 into the ground. According to the terminal files 115 can reanimate dead cells via electrical properties.

Well Peter knew he was in grave danger. First off Verruckt was very unsafe.

And Richtofen said another spy had been captured at Verruckt, who was Dempsey, so we know Dempsey was captured, and Peter would know since a Marine was caught at the base they would be suspicious of the Americans and he had to make a move.

• Administrators

Let's pretend it took them 3 months to walk there. Well maybe the two locations are three-months' walking distance.

How long it took them to get there does NOT matter.

If Nacht der Untoten and Verruckt were close together, Zombies walking from one spot to another is not far fetched.

Ok, you are not understanding me. Verruckt is in the suburbs of Berlin, NDU looks like it is rural, might night even be NEAR Berlin. I am saying that for them to just wander around and happen to (most likely) go together and not be seen just doesn't make sense to me. However, that is just my opinion.

115 being on the plane makes no sense as the Marines came from the United States. They'd have no reason to BRING 115 to Verruckt.

That is why I earlier proposed that if they were COMING from somewhere with 115, then it would cause the electrical damage that the terminal mentions, thus causing it to crash and the 115 brings back the dead soldiers as zombies.

Let's pretend it took them 3 months to walk there. Well maybe the two locations are three-months' walking distance.

How long it took them to get there does NOT matter.

Ok, you are not understanding me. Verruckt is in the suburbs of Berlin, NDU looks like it is rural, might night even be NEAR Berlin. I am saying that for them to just wander around and happen to (most likely) go together and not be seen just doesn't make sense to me. However, that is just my opinion.

That is why I earlier proposed that if they were COMING from somewhere with 115, then it would cause the electrical damage that the terminal mentions, thus causing it to crash and the 115 brings back the dead soldiers as zombies.

Or they got f'ed up by an Me262, they were infamous for taking out B17s at the end of the war.

I think if 115 was involved, they would make it more obvious. I think it was a major scale outbreak, remember Maxis says in the terminal : It spreads far worse than they imagined.

Could have been covered up by the govt.

• Administrators

But the war would have been over, I don't think they would have shot down anymore planes. Then again, it seems like the fact that the war was over holds no grounds anymore, since they were still experimenting, the British were still bombing German ships, the Russians were still taking scientists, and the Americans were still sending in troops to Germany. I will hold your theory at 100% plausible.

Archived