A Zombie Trilogy v.III [NOW IN VIDEO]

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well we have a huge 7 day time gap between Verruckts outbreak and Dempsey arriving at Richtofen's area of holding subjects (the location of which we are still not 100% on). Something must have caused a delay. I say basically my whole theory from the other thread, BBD says that Richtofen hasn't finished his CotD teleporter to get there. Again, we are still unsure of the loaction of the holding area, so we can't be certain on either.

• Administrators

Dempsey is captured at Verruckt and sent to either Der Riese or Siberia. That is literally all we know. I used to be a huge believer in the fact that Der Riese was the location, and overall I am going to go with that location, although Siberia is growing on me. In the terminal, Maxis describes the subjects and I think he was having that knowledge first hand, and I don't think he was in Siberia.

We still need to figure out this whole Peter thing. Is it at all possible that the Marines went from Nacht der Untoten to Verruckt instead of being two different groups? This questions further complicates things.

It's a big possibility, if the trailer of NDU hold true. But we can not know for sure. That would definitely explain the delay, because again, with the wreck there I think it might of taken a day or 2. Wouldn't take all that long by plane. Less than a day. But I don't know.

I'll chip in a little theory. I made the theory a while ago but maybe you'll like it.

Peter escapes Verruckt. The marines manage to find him. Peter hears the message from his handler to find Dr.Maxis or Richtofen. He knows Eddy is in Shi No Numa so he tells the team to drop him off there via plane. 4 of the marines go to Verruckt because there two objectives were to extract Peter and contain the asylum. The plane drops off Peter by a parachute and when they go back to Germany something makes them crash into Nacht Der Untoten.

Hm. I don't know. The maps should go NDU>V>SNN.

Here's what I propose. It requires that Nacht der Untoten is near Verruckt.

Marine Recon Unit made of 5 people crash lands at Nacht der Untoten. Dempsey says he'll go scout ahead to try to get Peter. The rest stay for backup if he needs them. Dempsey tries to get Peter out, but the Germans think that Dempsey is a spy, so they take him. When Peter sees this, he makes a dash to unleash the already unstable Zombies. Then he shuts the Power down, and his arm gets bitten off. Everyone scrambles for their lives. Peter makes his escape, as do the guards with a captured Dempsey. The Zombie outbreak spreads to the nearby Nacht der Untoten. The Marines hold out there for a while before going to Verruckt and trying to hold out there. And they die.

@Tac

I'm not so sure Maxis knew first hand:

***TOP SECRET***

***LEVEL 1 CLEARANCE EYES ONLY***

***DER RIESE "SERVANT" SAMPLE B67219***

What follows is a sample from the Der Riese project "Datenbediensteter" (translated: DATA SERVANT).

Sample was acquired from CIA asset based out of Vozrozhdeniya in the Soviet Union and is translated from its original German below:

***SERVANT ENTRY B67129***

*Experiments ongoing. Observed a new effect. As a result of experiments. Dr. Edward Richtofen as witness.

*Outliers as follows:

*Tank Dempsy

*Nikolai Belinski

*Takeo Masaki

*Subjects display unique side effects compared to previous subjects.

*Baseline psyche remains intact, but all specific memories have been lost.

*Dr. Richtofen will continue observations.

***END FILE***

He's saying Richtofen is observing and will continue to, not himself.

Marine Recon Unit made of 5 people crash lands at Nacht der Untoten. Dempsey says he'll go scout ahead to try to get Peter. The rest stay for backup if he needs them. Dempsey tries to get Peter out, but the Germans think that Dempsey is a spy, so they take him. When Peter sees this, he makes a dash to unleash the already unstable Zombies. Then he shuts the Power down, and his arm gets bitten off. Everyone scrambles for their lives. Peter makes his escape, as do the guards with a captured Dempsey. The Zombie outbreak spreads to the nearby Nacht der Untoten. The Marines hold out there for a while before going to Verruckt and trying to hold out there. And they die.

But then why didn't they all just go with Dempsey? It's nonsensical. There are, what, 5 trucks in NDU? Why don't they just go in one of those cars and drive away together?

But then why didn't they all just go with Dempsey? It's nonsensical. There are, what, 5 trucks in NDU? Why don't they just go in one of those cars and drive away together?

Because they will fall through the map :lol:

I really don't think you'll find anything that hasn't been discovered.

ZotD, it is called BACKUP. It is the same reason why when the FBI comes to your door to question you that they have a van down the road with the SWAT team ready.

Dempsey was a leader, and a gung-ho one at that. Partially out of his duty as a Marine and partially out of overconfidence, he goes ahead.

I really don't think you'll find anything that hasn't been discovered.

ZotD, it is called BACKUP. It is the same reason why when the FBI comes to your door to question you that they have a van down the road with the SWAT team ready.

Dempsey was a leader, and a gung-ho one at that. Partially out of his duty as a Marine and partially out of overconfidence, he goes ahead.

Okay, dude, backup is close by. While I do believe NDU and verruckt are close, not THAT close. The environment just doesn't 100% match.

I'd doubt that Dempsey would leave his team facing an army of zombies just like that.

No, there would be no Zombies yet. Verruckt is believed to be the first outbreak. That means that the Zombies spread to the nearby Nacht der Untoten. So at the time of the crash, no Zombies were present. Dempsey was simply leaving them at a small fortification.

I'm not saying that I am absolutely right. But I need a better theory for this to be wrong.

No, there would be no Zombies yet. Verruckt is believed to be the first outbreak. That means that the Zombies spread to the nearby Nacht der Untoten. So at the time of the crash, no Zombies were present. Dempsey was simply leaving them at a small fortification.

I'm not saying that I am absolutely right. But I need a better theory for this to be wrong.

Have you watched the intro video to NDU?

Yeah, zombies happened RIGHT at the crash.

And verruckt could not be the first outbreak. How did they discover zombies then?

Well I'm kind of stuck here and don't know where to turn.

I found out what the Nacht plane is:

This is a 1946 IL-2, a Russian ground attack plane during WW2:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilyushin_Il-2

This is also backed up by the fact the IL-2 model is in WaW.

But it's variant with two engines on the sides didn't come until very late/after the war.

And why would there be 4 Marines in a Russian ground attack plane?

I think I just made this a bit worse for myself.

According to CoD wiki (I know they are innacurate, but still) It is a B-17 flying fortress.

I thought so to, but a B17 has TWO engines per wing, not one. That's the only flaw in that.

Now, what we need is a clearer screen shot. Or somebody could go into the game and get a better look.

Calling Superhands...

Archived