A Zombie Trilogy v.III [NOW IN VIDEO]

What if the image is? It really doesn't change anything.

BlindBusDriver, that is exactly what I'm looking for. GIVE me something to connect the dots. It doesn't do any good to have an argument:

"It is A."

"No it is B."

"No it is A."

"No it is B."

Alright:

We know that the first attempt at extraction failed, because Dempsey became Richtofen's test subject. We also know from the game itself, everyone's dead or missing when the marine recon unit arrives.

Peter, must have escaped on his own.

After Dempsey was captured, I believe he panicked and let loose the zombies, which makes sense because they were used to having single zombies break out, as Peter said, the experiments were barely under control and very unstable.

So a large unleashing of the horde would be the only way that they could be overrun.

Also, we see a hand on the power. It has been torn off somehow. There is a backstairway behind the power, which for us as player an annoying zombie or two sometimes spawns from. Peter at SNN, has no arm. There is a picture of a zombie eating an arm drawn on the wall.

So I inferred, that when Peter was powering down, a zombie came up behind him and bit his arm, he escaped but with an injury. He probably used the meat cleaver to chop off what was left to stop the infection. He then cauterized the wound with the **** please report this topic, post **** stove and took the blood from the table and wrote onto the walls what had happened. After all he was the only known survivor of this massacre.

The whole cut off and cauterizing part has practically no evidence, but how else am I supposed to believe a man with a bit off arm made it from Germany to a Japanese swamp alive without treating himself somehow? That would be even more ridiculous.

Then at Shi No Numa, Richtofen lured in a helpless Peter and killed him by hanging.

Sorry for all the text.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree, I think that man is Gersch

yeah, I made a theory about him being the thief a while back but this could change that.

I mean the Ascension man is IDENTICAL to the man in that tele porter image from what we can see.

I will now quote that guy from Star Wars 2 who tried to sell Obi Wan death sticks "I need to go home and rethink my life."

[i type this before BlindBusDriver's post]

There is nothing nor no one confirming that the hanging man is Peter. It is just assumption. Bandwagon effect. Fortunately, the iPod specifically gives us a grave named Peter. That is DIRECT evidence.

As for Richtofen's quote, that is good evidence too. But how did he "fool" him? As we know, he was transferred to Verruckt. Is it possible that he ended up in Shi No Numa afterwards? Well, it must be, actually. So was he originally in Der Riese or Shi No Numa? I think Der Riese is more likely, since it'd be unlikely he'd make a RETURN to Shi No Numa. Perhaps that was the "fooling" him; getting him transferred to Shi No Numa, which ended in his death. This would mean he was in Der Riese originally. And that would still mean that Cornelius is at either Der Riese or Kino. I'm leading towards Kino.

[Then I was notified a new post had been made.]

Dempsey was part of the Marine Recon Unit, though. They thought him a spy, mistakenly. By the time the Marines got there, Verruckt had already been overrun. You can play as them in the game. And the CIA files says Dempsey was the leader of the Unit. This means someone had to capture him after the events of Verruckt.

Like I said, I don't believe the whole arm thing because Der Riese has an arm too. Where is this picture?

Also, no one in Zombies "turns". They're reanimated multiclusters of cells triggered by 115, not the traditional Zombies of modern folklore that spread via biting.

I suppose Richtofen could've met up with him at Shi No Numa. There is evidence he was there at some point.

Alright:

We know that the first attempt at extraction failed, because Dempsey became Richtofen's test subject. We also know from the game itself, everyone's dead or missing when the marine recon unit arrives.

After Dempsey was captured, I believe he panicked and let loose the zombies, which makes sense because they were used to having single zombies break out, as Peter said, the experiments were barely under control and very unstable.

So a large unleashing of the horde would be the only way that they could be overrun.

Also, we see a hand on the power. It has been torn off somehow. There is a backstairway behind the power, which for us as player an annoying zombie or two sometimes spawns from. Peter at SNN, has no arm. There is a picture of a zombie eating an arm drawn on the wall.

So I inferred, that when Peter was powering down, a zombie came up behind him and bit his arm, he escaped but with an injury. He probably used the meat cleaver to chop off what was left to stop the infection. He then cauterized the wound with the **** please report this topic, post **** stove and took the blood from the table and wrote onto the walls what had happened. After all he was the only known survivor of this massacre.

The whole cut off and cauterizing part has practically no evidence, but how else am I supposed to believe a man with a bit off arm made it from Germany to a Japanese swamp alive without treating himself somehow? That would be even more ridiculous.

Then at Shi No Numa, Richtofen lured in a helpless Peter and killed him by hanging.

Sorry for all the text.

Can I say something?

I still don't believe that Dempsey would go out on his own to spy ahead of his group. That's just... idiotic. No ones gonna send Dempsey on recon. Not even Dempsey.

I think it's more fair to say that Peter was caught in the act of something, somebody noticed, and alerted guards, who alerted command. Peter then tried to escape, with the only way possible: Unleashing the horde. This caused most of the guards and scientists to die, until all that was left was peter (I still have no clue how he would have survived, though. Maybe he hid somewhere?

Our marines then arrive, and are separated due to Peter (the events you describe). Not sure about the writtings.

Murder machine, the arm is more human at verruckt (Original one, anyways).

Alright:

Sorry for all the text.

Can I say something?

I still don't believe that Dempsey would go out on his own to spy ahead of his group. That's just... idiotic. No ones gonna send Dempsey on recon. Not even Dempsey.

I think it's more fair to say that Peter was caught in the act of something, somebody noticed, and alerted guards, who alerted command. Peter then tried to escape, with the only way possible: Unleashing the horde. This caused most of the guards and scientists to die, until all that was left was peter (I still have no clue how he would have survived, though. Maybe he hid somewhere?

Our marines then arrive, and are separated due to Peter (the events you describe). Not sure about the writtings.

Murder machine, the arm is more human at verruckt (Original one, anyways).

That's the most plausible theory I've heard so far. (Not being sarcastic)

Well there's another way to look at it: If he was caught, they would be after him. If he let out the horde they would just kill him on sight.

I think he acted like it was an accident and ran out from the zombies saying there had been a breakout and left them scrambling for their lives with the zombies behind them. Then he locked himself in the power room and powered down so they couldn't open it up and get to him.

And as for Dempsey, I think Dempsey might have already been a spy. Like, LITERALLY, a spy, like Peter.

Richtofen said they are sending a spy from verruckt, and he believes there are others, like peter and yen a. He never refers to him as a spy who sneaks around from the outside, but as in like a mole.

And @ZOTD: perhaps Peter used the blood of others killed to write it. He was the only American besides Dempsey so he would be the only other one know about the Chicora Meteor.

I think Dempsey and Peter were working at Verruckt, and Dempsey was compromised. The document saying it would be led by Tank, probably meant he would be an inside man helping in this escape.

But when he was caught, Peter had to leave and didn't have time to give the Marines notice, it was to risky.

So he took matters into his own hands.

Well there's another way to look at it: If he was caught, they would be after him. If he let out the horde they would just kill him on sight.

I think he acted like it was an accident and ran out from the zombies saying there had been a breakout and left them scrambling for their lives with the zombies behind them. Then he locked himself in the power room and powered down so they couldn't open it up and get to him.

And as for Dempsey, I think Dempsey might have already been a spy. Like, LITERALLY, a spy, like Peter.

Richtofen said they are sending a spy from verruckt, and he believes there are others, like peter and yen a. He never refers to him as a spy who sneaks around from the outside, but as in like a mole.

And @ZOTD: perhaps Peter used the blood of others killed to write it. He was the only American besides Dempsey so he would be the only other one know about the Chicora Meteor.

I think Dempsey and Peter were working at Verruckt, and Dempsey was compromised. The document saying it would be led by Tank, probably meant he would be an inside man helping in this escape.

But when he was caught, Peter had to leave and didn't have time to give the Marines notice, it was to risky.

Dempsey could be a spy either way, because it'd still be blatantly obvious. Accents and all...

Not to mention, Pernell was "Sending in Marine Recon led by tank dempsey." Sending in.

Fair enough about the writing, that's possible. If that is the case, he most likely wrote that before the marines got there.

And no, he wouldn't be shot on sight because even the guards would be panicking, I think they would run like hell more than likely. Either that, or Peter was in a place where they couldn't get to him when it happened.

Hm... I'm having second thoughts. What about this:

Dempsey goes ahead of the rest of his squad. After all, his personality might have been completely different from now. He pretends to be someone he's not to scout the place out. They obviously see through the act, but they think he's a spy, as referenced in Call of the Dead. The rest of the team comes in guns a'blazin'. Peter unleashes the unstable Zombie hoard, and Peter runs away, and the captors of Dempsey also run away. This would explain why there are only three Marines in the trailer for Verruckt.

The writings are from 935 workers right before they died. 935 had people all over the world; knowing about the Tunguska meteor would be a piece of cake.

Dempsey could be a spy either way, because it'd still be blatantly obvious. Accents and all...

Not to mention, Pernell was "Sending in Marine Recon led by tank dempsey." Sending in.

Fair enough about the writing, that's possible. If that is the case, he most likely wrote that before the marines got there.

And no, he wouldn't be shot on sight because even the guards would be panicking, I think they would run like hell more than likely. Either that, or Peter was in a place where they couldn't get to him when it happened.

Well if they caught Peter doing anything, he would immediately have been captured and shipped off like Dempsey was. If he tried to run they would have shot at him.

The Nazis weren't exactly hesitant about shooting anyone.

*All this was typed before the last load comments( I will read them after I post) but I do agree 100% with BBD's comment and have a similar thread in my sig*

On the topic of Peter,

The hand on the Der riese power switch is simliy 3arc reusing the power switch from verrauckt, the arm in verrauckt was ripped off the hanging man, one big bit of evidence for me is that there is a poster expelling how an arm can be pulled off if enough force is used.

And about the iPod,

People where debating about who the hanging man was, 3arc realized they went 100% clear so they decided to clear it up by putting peter's grave in the iPod version of SNN. it is as simple as that,

A. There is no way they put the grave on the iPod version of SNN for it to have no affect

And

B. On the console version there is no grave but the hung body/on the iPod there is no hung body but a grave, they replaced the hanging man with a grave to clear up once and for who the hanging man was,

IMO it Is literally Spelt out for us and still people question it both ways.

As for richtofen killing the peter, if the hanging man is Peter would it not be hard to hang yourself with one arm anyway, that is not exactly a solid point but just something I though of.

Hm... I'm having second thoughts. What about this:

Dempsey goes ahead of the rest of his squad. After all, his personality might have been completely different from now. He pretends to be someone he's not to scout the place out. They obviously see through the act, but they think he's a spy, as referenced in Call of the Dead. The rest of the team comes in guns a'blazin'. Peter unleashes the unstable Zombie hoard, and Peter runs away, and the captors of Dempsey also run away. This would explain why there are only three Marines in the trailer for Verruckt.

The writings are from 935 workers right before they died. 935 had people all over the world; knowing about the Tunguska meteor would be a piece of cake.

But it's not Tunguska, it's an American meteor in Chicora.

I just think that's supposed to be a hint an American wrote it.

As for Dempsey going ahead, that's my idea B of how it would have went down. But the order of events there I think you have out of place.

I think it goes

-Dempsey captured

-Peter escapes

-extraction team arrives

And I don't see how you could tell there's only 3, I mean you play as 4.

Dempsey was the leader of the Marine Unit. That was specifically said in the files. He was IN the extraction team. He posed as a spy, as that is the only way they could've thought he was a spy yet the CIA file still be correct.

And in the trailer, there are only three characters and they talk to each other the entire time. The fourth character is absent. This would explain that. If you don't like that, an alternative explanation is that there were five Marines, and Take was the leader, leaving four others to kill Zombies on the map.

EDIT: Oh, the Pennsylvania meteor. I suppose that's possible. The blood one. But the blood one ONLY. The other, regular, white writings I don't think was him.

EDIT: You didn't say: Where is that picture of the biting of the arm? And where is the poster detailing arm removal?

Dempsey was the leader of the Marine Unit. That was specifically said in the files. He was IN the extraction team. He posed as a spy, as that is the only way they could've thought he was a spy yet the CIA file still be correct.

And in the trailer, there are only three characters and they talk to each other the entire time. The fourth character is absent. This would explain that. If you don't like that, an alternative explanation is that there were five Marines, and Take was the leader, leaving four others to kill Zombies on the map.

EDIT: Oh, the Pennsylvania meteor. I suppose that's possible. The blood one. But the blood one ONLY. The other, regular, white writings I don't think was him.

EDIT: You didn't say: Where is that picture of the biting of the arm? And where is the poster detailing arm removal?

I can't get the pic now because my bro needs the computer for homework, but if you look up the drawings you can't miss it.

And it never says Dempsey was in it, it says he was LEADING it, he could have been coordinating it from the inside, been caught sending back intel, taking the hit for Peter and said it was for himself so he was shipped off to Richtofen, but the team went anyways.

And the other writings, who knows.

The missing character would likely be Smokey. Besides, in the game there are 4 people.

"Well if they caught Peter doing anything, he would immediately have been captured and shipped off like Dempsey was. If he tried to run they would have shot at him.

The Nazis weren't exactly hesitant about shooting anyone."

You're forgetting: the war is over at this point. they may have been more lineient. Besides, does he just go off on his own accord there? No! He freakin fights back. Hence the zombies come.

Also, Murder Machine, his personality was the same. Look at the first CotD radio with him in it.

It just doesn't make sense at all, Dempsey as a spy, in every way, shape, or form.

I don't know what to search for. "Zombie biting arm" gives no results.

Fair enough. But he is still a full-blooded Marine. It is a bit of a stretch to say he impersonated someone, being thought of as a spy, upon contact, it is much more of one to say he'd been in there much longer as a spy. Marines don't usually spy. But the "leading" phrase doesn't discount my proposition.

EDIT: ZotD: As for the four people, it really doesn't change much. There's not much solid with that evidence I suppose.

The Call of the Dead Radio doesn't prove that. After all, Tank could've been made more aggressive by Richtofen's tests.

I don't know what to search for. "Zombie biting arm" gives no results.

Fair enough. But he is still a full-blooded Marine. It is a bit of a stretch to say he impersonated someone, being thought of as a spy, upon contact, it is much more of one to say he'd been in there much longer as a spy. Marines don't usually spy. But the "leading" phrase doesn't discount my proposition.

EDIT: ZotD: As for the four people, it really doesn't change much. There's not much solid with that evidence I suppose.

The Call of the Dead Radio doesn't prove that. After all, Tank could've been made more aggressive by Richtofen's tests.

I'm talking the first one with him in it, right when he was captured. Same old Dempsey. Nikolai was the same as he was before as well. All they lost was memory.

I know which one you are talking about. And no. Richtofen hypothesizes that he gave Nikolai his drinking problem. He leaves this question unaswered, however, so it is a mystery whether these guys were always the people they once were. They've pretty much regained all of their memories by now, of course, but doesn't Tank seem a bit more serious now than he did before? It may have been the way he was in the first place.

I know which one you are talking about. And no. Richtofen hypothesizes that he gave Nikolai his drinking problem. He leaves this question unaswered, however, so it is a mystery whether these guys were always the people they once were. They've pretty much regained all of their memories by now, of course, but doesn't Tank seem a bit more serious now than he did before? It may have been the way he was in the first place.

Character bios. Read them. Essentially he was left on the front lines, where he wallowed in self pity and VODKA for several years. Years. That was a hypothesis that Richtofen made, not the truth.. that he gave him his drunkenness that is.

And actually, no, Tank doesn't seem any more serious than before :lol:

The Germans went in to find a American spy, Dempsey realized how much Peter had learnt and let him escape taking his place, the Germans found Dempsey and brough him back to richtofen, the rest of Dempseys team come into findout what happened, one of the Nazis that came for Dempsey let out the zombies or became ifected the marines arrive and you play as them in verrauckt

That is my order of events, there is some things about this subject that are 100% fact via radio/terminal but my order is not 100% backed up AKA. Theroy but with certian bits that can change

• Administrators

Dempsey arrived with his team to extract Peter, and I believe he went ahead of his team, or they split up to take separate routes. From there he is captured and taken to Richtofen. Can we agree on that much at least? I say we just take this one bit at a time.

nayrc, that seems equally possible.

Guys, you can have theories, but I only need enough to be plausible. For example, I believe both ZotD's and nayrc's theories could be possible, because they filled the set points equally well. We simply don't know enough to get any more specific. So the final paragraph will probably end up with a "somehow" or two.

The specific theories is for the rest of the forum :P

Zombiesofthedead: I suppose you make a good point with the Bios.

Tac: I agree with that.

Archived