A Zombie Trilogy v.III [NOW IN VIDEO]

She is wearing a widow's outfit, and she is in grief. She's a widow. Who is her husband? Well she has not just one but FOUR GIANT paintings in the first room in her house of a man. That man is probably the man she is grieving over. He is probably her dead husband.

Who is this man? Michael Faraday. This means Michael Faraday is her husband. This means she was his wife. But we can look up who his wife was. Michael's wife was a woman named Sarah. She became a widow when he died. She then died too. Sound familiar? Unless Michael had two wives (which I doubt), that means that she and Sarah are the same person. So she is named Sarah.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

She is wearing a widow's outfit, and she is in grief. She's a widow. Who is her husband? Well she has not just one but FOUR GIANT paintings in the first room in her house of a man. That man is probably the man she is grieving over. He is probably her dead husband.

Who is this man? Michael Faraday. This means Michael Faraday is her husband. This means she was his wife. But we can look up who his wife was. Michael's wife was a woman named Sarah. She became a widow when he died. She then died too. Sound familiar? Unless Michael had two wives (which I doubt), that means that she and Sarah are the same person. So she is named Sarah.

Cool cool.

So I'm playing the map right now for a bit, as long as I can. The Time Bomb looks like C4 basically, and when you set it off you go back in time to the point where you threw it, but you keep your guns and points, and revert back to whatever perks you had at that time of throwing it. Got it.

• Administrators

You don't keep your guns when you use the Time Bomb. The Time Bomb goes back in time, yes. However, it seems that it is picky. There are some things that don't go back in time. I don't know. It's weird. But generally speaking, you go back in time. : P

Damn, I thought I had it haha. But I have a general understanding now, if only I can see the Paralyzer in action and compare the two of them.

EDIT: There's a portrait of an woman, in her bedroom I think. I think it was her in a white bonnet, I'll try to get an image of it.

You don't keep your guns when you use the Time Bomb. The Time Bomb goes back in time, yes. However, it seems that it is picky. There are some things that don't go back in time. I don't know. It's weird. But generally speaking, you go back in time. : P

Damn, I thought I had it haha. But I have a general understanding now, if only I can see the Paralyzer in action and compare the two of them.

EDIT: There's a portrait of an woman, in her bedroom I think. I think it was her in a white bonnet, I'll try to get an image of it.

Yes. There's still some images which we don't know.

There's a portrait of Michael Faraday

There's a picture of two Edwardian girls

There's an 1890 cowboy photograph

There's that unknown picture of the woman (I think it's a maid)

There's that unknown picture of a family (I think it's Sarah's family)

There's that unknown picture of a bearded man (I have no idea)

EDIT:

April 14, 1639: J. Frank was born

June 19, 1694: J. Frank died

September 22, 1791: Michael Faraday is born in London

1694-1800's: J. Frank's tomb is transferred to America for religious reasons

1800: Sarah Bernard is born in Britain

June 12, 1821: Michael and Sarah get married

1830's-1860's: Colonizationism kicks in, and the town is built in Africa

1851: Michael Faraday leaves his last known British occupation

1851-1860's: Michael Faraday joins the town

1867: Michael leaves the town for a little while

August 25, 1867: Michael Faraday dies in Britain, leaving Sarah a widow

1879: Sarah dies

October 15, 1887: A resident of the town, Priest William, dies and is buried

April 1888: Bo. Husch is hanged for an unknown crime

1880's-1930's: Town practices heavy isolationism, but they do venture in and out every once in a while

October 1945: Maxis becomes trapped in the town; creates Time Bomb, Paralyzer, Ghost Lady, Big Guy

November 1945: Groph and Schuster pluck Maxis out of the town with their reverse-Teleporter contraption

1945-2000's: Town is abandoned, except for the Ghost Lady (haunts) and the Big Guy (locked up)

2025+: Mining operation begins and accidentally breaches the town before being blown up by missiles

2045+: Buried

That portrait is in other places in town as well. All the pictures in the house appear in other areas in the map but those bigger version of the pictures of the one man that is the only place we find those enlarged ones (he has smaller ones in other places in town).

BTW your welcome on the griefing and widow thing again :P ^.^

Edit: btw I would like to point out that there is electricity in this town and all everything here looks like this is the wild west even the piano's.

• Administrators

That portrait is in other places in town as well. All the pictures in the house appear in other areas in the map but those bigger version of the pictures of the one man that is the only place we find those enlarged ones (he has smaller ones in other places in town).

BTW your welcome on the griefing and widow thing again :P ^.^

Edit: btw I would like to point out that there is electricity in this town and all everything here looks like this is the wild west even the piano's.

"I suspect this place was a ghost town long before the tectonic shift." - Marlton

I think the missiles caused the tectonic shift, would make sense. How much of a shift? Who knows.

Before:

P01.Thousands of years B.C.E., there was a great catastrophe on Earth. A huge flood nearly killed what was mankind. While some survived on the surface of the planet, some had taken refuge underneath. Earth's crust has always been very porous, allowing layers of habitats underneath the one existing on the surface. As time progressed, the bottom-dwellers, whose race was known as Ana, became more advanced, developing into kingdoms, aristocracies, and democracies. This underground was called many things in man's history; one name was Agartha. By 1871, Sir Edward George Earl Bulwer-Lytton was the first surface-dweller to interact with the Ana. By that time, these people, most specifically the civilization of the Vril-Ya, had formed a utopia, far exceeding the intelligence, technology, and weaponry of any surface nation. He wrote a book about it, announcing Vril-Ya to the surface world, but only a small fraction of the population actually believed him.

After:

P01.Thousands of years B.C.E., there was a great catastrophe on Earth. A huge flood nearly killed what was mankind. While some survived on the surface of the planet, some had taken refuge underneath. Earth's crust has always been very porous, allowing layers of habitats underneath the one existing on the surface. As time progressed, the bottom-dwellers, whose race was known as Ana, became more advanced, developing into kingdoms, aristocracies, and democracies. This underground was called many things in man's history; one name was Agartha. On April 14, 1639, J. Frank was born. He lived his life religiously and became an important religious figure to some Christians in Europe. He died on June 19, 1694, and he was buried in a casket with a relatively impressive tombstone. In the next two centuries, the grave of J. Frank was transferred to the United States of America for religious reasons.

P01B.Sometime between the 1830's and the 1860's, some Western Americans decided to embark on the colonizationism movement to get an American territory in Africa, much like the imperialism Europe did upon Africa. They went to a spot in Africa that would later become the country of Angola, and they used their aristocratic wealth and resources to build a town underground. The town consisted of various buildings of western architecture along with the staple Christianity; they even brought the tomb of J. Frank. They isolated themselves, stubbornly sticking to their ways. There were exceptions; sometimes they would venture out, whether it was to restock supplies or to acquire something else.

P01C.In 1851, Michael Faraday left his last position in Great Britain as an electrochemist. He was the inventor of the designs behind the motor, transformer, and generator, and he was married to a woman named Sarah Faraday. They later were of the few who found out about the town in Africa, and they decided to move there. Michael brought the wealth he accrued as an inventor to purchase a large estate in the town, and he brought the invention of electricity to the town, installing a power grid. In 1867, Michael left the town for an unknown reason, but he died before he returned, on August 25, 1867, leaving Sarah a mourning widow.

P01D.By 1871, Sir Edward George Earl Bulwer-Lytton was the first surface-dweller to interact with the Ana. By that time, these people, most specifically the civilization of the Vril-Ya, had formed a utopia, far exceeding the intelligence, technology, and weaponry of any surface nation. He wrote a book about it, announcing Vril-Ya to the surface world, but only a small fraction of the population actually believed him. Sarah Faraday was miserable without her beloved husband, and she eventually moved back to London, although she missed the African town. In 1879 she succumbed to death as well. On October 15, 1887, the town's church's Priest William died and was ceremoniously buried. In April 1888, B. Husch was hanged in the town for an unknown crime. The town continued to practice heavy isolationism. Once in a while they'd leave to get supplies or the latest book or a machine or whatnot, but they stuck to their Old Western ways as the rest of the world moved forward.

EDIT: Aw poo. No response?

Sorry, I missed the whole last page.

I think the last addition is good, it's funny how you have to adding the beginning of the story lately.

A few questions....

On April 14, 1639, J. Frank was born. He lived his life religiously and became an important religious figure to some Christians in Europe. He died on June 19, 1694, and he was buried in a casket with a relatively impressive tombstone. In the next two centuries, the grave of J. Frank was transferred to the United States of America for religious reasons.

The town consisted of various buildings of western architecture along with the staple Christianity; they even brought the tomb of J. Frank.

Have you found more information on J. Frank? how do you know "he lived his life religiously & a religious figure to Christians"? How do you know that they "brought his Tomb"?

Something I came across was "Frank J. Tipler" & "Omega Point theory"

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_J._Tipler

Read up on him. He has very interesting theories.

PS - I took a whole heap of theatre screenshots tonight. I just have to go through them & I'll upload them to CoDz.

==========================================

Well, if you post in my storyline thread and are able to make a case to include Nikola Tesla as actually being a part of the storyline in any manner, I'll consider adding him. Btw, "indirect" evidence only counts depending on how indirect.

You asked for it. Though almost all of it is indirect, (nothing like Michael Faraday's portrait) the only time he is actually mentioned is by Malton, when he is watching "HIM" come out of the power cell. (see below) There isn't really anything that you could include storywise. Check my thread for pictures & references. There's probably more, but that's from the top of my head. Nothing really that you could include in the story, but it was fun recalling how many references there actually are

For more in depth & references, see my Tesla thread. 

(keep in mind I wrote this before the release of Black Ops II, so there are a few things incorrect)

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=24627

Æther - just google "Tesla Æther"

Shi No Numa

Tunguska Event - Tesla's Wardenclyffe Tower was blamed for the event

Wunderwaffe DG-2 file name

tesla_gun (World at War)

tesla_gun_zm (Black Ops)

Electrical Traps file name -

Tesla_coil (something like that)

HARRP Note - some patents used for HARRP are Tesla's patents

Radios - Tesla holds radio patents He was awarded the radio patents (after he died) from Marconi

Der Riese

Chalkboards - show a Tesla Coil diagram

This is from an article

Though much has been written about Tesla’s successes and failures, few have detailed the behind-the-scenes financial activities which disclose a Nazi plot to acquire his technology, while research and development costs had largely been paid (unknowingly) by U.S. taxpayers. Many of Tesla’s patents fell into Nazi hands prior to and during World Wars I and II. As a result, Tesla continuously found himself in litigation over patent rights and other issues. 

Although he had succeeded in winning the majority of his patent lawsuits, his technology had been repeatedly stolen and sold to the German Nazis and other foreign governments, so he never achieved the financial success he deserved. 

Kino der Toten

Goethes Faust (poster on the wall) - Tesla's idea of the AC Motor came to him one day whilst reciting this poetry. (coincidental link here)

Shangri-la 

Vril power has been called "Geo energy or Free energy" in which Tesla pretty much pioneered. Even though Vril is a somewhat fictional thing, just google "Tesla Vril Energy" & see what you find. 

Moon

Hanger 18 Teleporter - Looks very similar to a 'Tesla Coil Cage'

TranZit 

Power Turbine - the fan piece has an AC motor which is a Tesla invention. When it is complete it creates "Free Energy" which Tesla Pioneered 

Bus Driver - "Departing for the HARRP Research Station" (another reference to HARRP)

Remote Controlled Robot

Tesla discovered remote control and patented a radio controlled robot-boat in November 8, 1898 (Patent #: 613.809).  Tesla used radio waves to move a robot-boat in a small pool of water in Madison Square Garden, New York City during the Electrical Exhibition in 1898. 

Diner - Neon/Fluorescent lighting

Power Station - I think a piece of the electrical trap is called tesla_trap (can't remember exactly)

When the power is turned on & 'HIM' (or Avogadro by his file name) comes out of the cell, Marlton says "Great Tesla Coil"

[soundcloud][/soundcloud]

(This is pure coincidence)

Amedeo Avogadro - Born 9 August 1776 - Died 9 July 1856

Nikola Tesla - Born 10 July 1856 - Died 7 January 1943

Tower of Babble - High Maintence - Mined Games Towers

What I think we are creating is a reference to Tesla's Wardenclyffe Tower. A Trans-Atlantic Free Enery System (practically wi-fi)

Miles Travelled Emblem (stats emblems) -

Google "Tesla air friction speedometer" or more specifically, "Waltham speedometer"

• Administrators

Books in Buried

Grimms Fairy Tales

Frankenstein

A Treatise on Law

Wheel of life

Jungle Book

Philosophy, politics & poetry

Gerard van Honthorst

Ancient China

(Buried also has the books from Mob of the Dead)

Grimms Fairy Tales: Published 1812

Frankenstein: Published 1818

A Treatise on Law: Published Unknown, too general

Wheel of life: Published Unknown, too many by that name

Jungle Book: Published 1894

Philosophy, politics & poetry: Published Unknown, too gener

Gerard van Honthorst: 1592-1656, biography publication unknown

Ancient China: Publication Unknown, however one was found from 1994

If you can get images, that would help greatly.

Well, if you post in my storyline thread and are able to make a case to include Nikola Tesla as actually being a part of the storyline in any manner, I'll consider adding him. Btw, "indirect" evidence only counts depending on how indirect.

You asked for it. Though almost all of it is indirect, (nothing like Michael Faraday's portrait) the only time he is actually mentioned is by Malton, when he is watching "HIM" come out of the power cell. (see below) There isn't really anything that you could include storywise. Check my thread for pictures & references. There's probably more, but that's from the top of my head. Nothing really that you could include in the story, but it was fun recalling how many references there actually are

For more in depth & references, see my Tesla thread. 

(keep in mind I wrote this before the release of Black Ops II, so there are a few things incorrect)

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=24627

Æther - just google "Tesla Æther"

Shi No Numa

Tunguska Event - Tesla's Wardenclyffe Tower was blamed for the event

Wunderwaffe DG-2 file name

tesla_gun (World at War)

tesla_gun_zm (Black Ops)

Electrical Traps file name -

Tesla_coil (something like that)

HARRP Note - some patents used for HARRP are Tesla's patents

Radios - Tesla holds radio patents He was awarded the radio patents (after he died) from Marconi

Der Riese

Chalkboards - show a Tesla Coil diagram

This is from an article

Though much has been written about Tesla’s successes and failures, few have detailed the behind-the-scenes financial activities which disclose a Nazi plot to acquire his technology, while research and development costs had largely been paid (unknowingly) by U.S. taxpayers. Many of Tesla’s patents fell into Nazi hands prior to and during World Wars I and II. As a result, Tesla continuously found himself in litigation over patent rights and other issues. 

Although he had succeeded in winning the majority of his patent lawsuits, his technology had been repeatedly stolen and sold to the German Nazis and other foreign governments, so he never achieved the financial success he deserved. 

Kino der Toten

Goethes Faust (poster on the wall) - Tesla's idea of the AC Motor came to him one day whilst reciting this poetry. (coincidental link here)

Shangri-la 

Vril power has been called "Geo energy or Free energy" in which Tesla pretty much pioneered. Even though Vril is a somewhat fictional thing, just google "Tesla Vril Energy" & see what you find. 

Moon

Hanger 18 Teleporter - Looks very similar to a 'Tesla Coil Cage'

TranZit 

Power Turbine - the fan piece has an AC motor which is a Tesla invention. When it is complete it creates "Free Energy" which Tesla Pioneered 

Bus Driver - "Departing for the HARRP Research Station" (another reference to HARRP)

Remote Controlled Robot

Tesla discovered remote control and patented a radio controlled robot-boat in November 8, 1898 (Patent #: 613.809).  Tesla used radio waves to move a robot-boat in a small pool of water in Madison Square Garden, New York City during the Electrical Exhibition in 1898. 

Diner - Neon/Fluorescent lighting

Power Station - I think a piece of the electrical trap is called tesla_trap (can't remember exactly)

When the power is turned on & 'HIM' (or Avogadro by his file name) comes out of the cell, Marlton says "Great Tesla Coil"

[soundcloud][/soundcloud]

(This is pure coincidence)

Amedeo Avogadro - Born 9 August 1776 - Died 9 July 1856

Nikola Tesla - Born 10 July 1856 - Died 7 January 1943

Tower of Babble - High Maintence - Mined Games Towers

What I think we are creating is a reference to Tesla's Wardenclyffe Tower. A Trans-Atlantic Free Enery System (practically wi-fi)

Miles Travelled Emblem (stats emblems) -

Google "Tesla air friction speedometer" or more specifically, "Waltham speedometer"

Might I also add that the Subsurface Resonator seems to be very Tesla-esque as well.

@PINNAZ: That's not J. Frank. J. Frank was a man of the 1600's, not the 1900's. He has a tombstone that signifies some religious importance to the church. And he most likely had to be of Europe at that time. They brought his tomb because we established that the town could not have existed that far back. So the tomb would've had to have been brought there.

Oh... I was expecting something a bit more with the Tesla stuff. That's just mere references and allusions. It may look like a lot, but Tesla was a great man. You could probably get the same ratio of Tesla references in everyday life. He nor his technology though, in the references you listed, actually played a role in the storyline "short of giving a history of mankind in general".

@Undead XP: Yes. I thought it was interesting, but there's that not much to go off on.

@Book-talks: Um, yeah, I guess. We already went over the books, but let me know if you guys find something new.

@Grill: No one invented the microwave...

Next update (sorry to bump but I don't want this to go unnoticed; I post updates for a reason):

Before:

P31.Richtofen also kept Shangri-La as a Group 935 base of operations. He modernized it, using various technologies, and he used the local Asians as a labor force. A meteor with Element 115 had also crashed there in Shangri-La on top of the Pyramid. Richtofen tried finding Focusing Crystals in an attempt to shrink the meteor, but he didn't have enough of them. Maxis created a tool that could shrink things using Element 115. The natives of Shangri-La named it using their conglomerated language that, when visually Anglicized, appears to read as 31-79 JGb215. Also, a non-working prototype of another weapon, the Thundergun Mk I, was created. It was still experiencing quite a few problems, however. Richtofen also owned his own research center, the Richtofen Center for Clinical Research. It was most likely a front for some kind of experimentation. Also, a Group 935 base was set up in Paris, France, near the Eiffel Tower. Also, Dr. Porter invented the Zap Guns, which could be put together to form the Wave Gun. He also invented their upgraded form the Porter’s X2 Zap Guns, or the Max Wave Gun. Meanwhile, while it is not known for sure, Group 935 speculated that the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program, or HAARP, of the United States, secretly established, was powered by Element 115.

After:

P31.Richtofen also kept Shangri-La as a Group 935 base of operations. He modernized it, using various technologies, and he used the local Asians as a labor force. A meteor with Element 115 had also crashed there in Shangri-La on top of the Pyramid. Richtofen tried finding Focusing Crystals in an attempt to shrink the meteor, but he didn't have enough of them. Maxis created a tool that could shrink things using Element 115. The natives of Shangri-La named it using their conglomerated language that, when visually Anglicized, appears to read as 31-79 JGb215. Also, a non-working prototype of another weapon, the Thundergun Mk I, was created. It was still experiencing quite a few problems, however. Richtofen also owned his own research center, the Richtofen Center for Clinical Research. It was most likely a front for some kind of experimentation. Also, a Group 935 base was set up in Paris, France, near the Eiffel Tower.

P31B.Dr. Porter made a few more weapons based on his Ray Gun. He made an updated model of the Ray Gun that energized the 115 more in a greenish glow. He then built upon those designs, eventually creating a Ray Gun Mark II, and he invented the upgraded form of them, the Porter's Mark II Ray Gun. He also created the Zap Guns, which could be put together to form the Wave Gun. He also invented their upgraded form the Porter’s X2 Zap Guns, or the Max Wave Gun. Meanwhile, while it is not known for sure, Group 935 speculated that the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program, or HAARP, of the United States, secretly established, was powered by Element 115.

• Administrators

I like it. How do you suspect Porter got his Wave Gun on the Moon? Generally we think that the weapons with creators were made on that map, so was he part of Richtofen's rogue 935 agents at Griffin Station?

I like it. How do you suspect Porter got his Wave Gun on the Moon? Generally we think that the weapons with creators were made on that map, so was he part of Richtofen's rogue 935 agents at Griffin Station?

They either took it or Porter was a part of it. It could go either way. The fact the weapon was there might make you think it more likely that Porter was with Richtofen. However, the fact that Maxis was practically co-inventor means they worked together. So yeah, I think it could go either way who he was affiliated with. Maybe neutral? Lol.

• Administrators

They either took it or Porter was a part of it. It could go either way. The fact the weapon was there might make you think it more likely that Porter was with Richtofen. However, the fact that Maxis was practically co-inventor means they worked together. So yeah, I think it could go either way who he was affiliated with. Maybe neutral? Lol.

Lol perhaps. But the reason I ask is because this Ray Gun is only in this map (I think), so what does that mean for us? He was in this town at some point, somehow?

Well the original Ray Gun is found everywhere. The new Ray Gun is found in all the new maps. So what about this one in the middle? Yes, it's only found in this map. So does that mean he invented it here? I don't know. We haven't placed him at Buried. Do you think that warrants placing him there at some time?

• Administrators

Well the original Ray Gun is found everywhere. The new Ray Gun is found in all the new maps. So what about this one in the middle? Yes, it's only found in this map. So does that mean he invented it here? I don't know. We haven't placed him at Buried. Do you think that warrants placing him there at some time?

I would believe that it means there is some implication towards it, however I don't know what that would be. He has no place in this town, but I don't believe that this gun's only in this map for nothing. I mean unless this place was used for 935 stuff, I just can't piece it together yet. Granted, I just thought of this like 10 minutes ago.

Well maybe Porter actually is neutral. Perhaps he came to this town to escape it? As for the 935 stuff, they've got Alcatraz Yearbooks, Perks, Michael Faraday, and electricity. I don't think it is too far a stretch. Perhaps Porter is the link for how the town got the Perks btw. Maybe Porter cut them a deal in exchange for asylum? (Wow look at all that stemming from such a small anomaly.)

Archived