Need help on getting past round 40

For some reason, getting past round round 30 on Kino is ridiculously easy, but getting past round 40 is ridiculously hard (I've only done it once.) The only reason I die is getting caught by Gas Zombies, then shortly getting downed by a swarm of zombies very fast. This is soo annoying. So...anyone have tips on dodging Gas Zombies, or rape trains in general? :D

Also, does anyone have a good round 40+ strategy with 2 players on Kino Der Toten, that doesn't involve one player lapping the whole map? I just dislike kiting around any map.

Sorry if these questions have been asked before, but I'm too lazy to search for them. :lol:

[brains] to anyone/people who can help me in the slightest! :D

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use the two stairs by the teleporter in the theatre to rape train most the time. Once you have a decent amount of zombies you can just do a figure 8 starting below the staircases and machine gun leaving the zombies behind you then loopingback up the stairs and jumping off the ledge and turning aroud leaving you plenty of time to shoot, then just go back up the other set of stairs, juming and repeating the other step... The gas crawlers should rarely bother you doing this as long as you keep the zombies on the same level below the stairs.

Hope you can understand what im talkin about lol, im not the best to explain. If you have a more experienced player he can run a small train near the back of the theatre and it shouldn't effect the other person to much. Hope this helps got to 36 the other day doing this just playin with a good random.

+1 in alley. as long as you keep the gate closed and you know how to figure 8 and circle and you don't get distracted so you get cornered, you can run it for a really long time. ak74 works for me unpacked until about 26-27. try to have a good backup weapon in case it gets overrun and you need to mow down a bunch of zombies before they corner you.

i really like the alley whether it be 2 people or 4, personally. better when the alley gate is shut but if not, as long as you know how to run your trains back in forth in that narrow of a space, you're good.

I have a great strategy, one person will run the back of the alley by the ak74u and one will run the front under in front of the ak. you can possibly get to 50 in an hour and a half. I have been to 66 doing a different strategy but 42 doing this in a about an hour. It is definitly the fastest way.

I needed 2 hours and 3 minutes for 50 in solo by doing a speed run. So 1,5 hours is absolutely impossible for a 2ppl.

I have a great strategy, one person will run the back of the alley by the ak74u and one will run the front under in front of the ak. you can possibly get to 50 in an hour and a half. I have been to 66 doing a different strategy but 42 doing this in a about an hour. It is definitly the fastest way.

I needed 2 hours and 3 minutes for 50 in solo by doing a speed run. So 1,5 hours is absolutely impossible for a 2ppl.

rounds 1-10 went by in about 11 minutes, 11-17 took 30-45 seconds each without ever stopping shooting. 17-20 took about a minute and a half each round. 20-30 took about 2 minutes a round. and 30-35 about 4 minutes a round. and the rest were taking about 5+ minutes.

@op sorry if these pros confused you more by giving you a quick and dirty strategy instead of a sure shot.Me and stalking you recently made it to 50 after multiple failed attempts. The safest way is to split out. This takes time tho.

Player 1 : Alley or spawn room

Player 2 : Theater with thundergun

If player 2 goes down just go around the map and get him, this works all the time with minimum risk.

Running spawn is really easy but needs bit of skill. At high rounds past 30 use traps on your way out by circling the room next to PM63 room. Ill post a video. Skip to 0.55 for actual game play. This was our targeted round and we were going to suicide so you can see bit of sloppy game play but i just wanted to show which trap to use and be sure to communicate to your partner not to take out his horde before you killed yours. Takes about 5-7 mins each round after 40.

zAt38ITUgbA